Salary: 30-45k (DOE) -- Start Date: August/September
Are you an ambitious designer looking for a place where your ideas are heard and can come to life? We have an exciting opportunity to help refresh our brand & work on a range of exciting, beautiful projects from redesigning our website, producing graphics for our reports and getting stuck into strategy (if you like!)
Working for a rapidly growing company, there are many ways you can progress - whether that’s taking ownership of a whole design vertical, advising on brand strategy or line management (or a mix!), as well as a super lovely, fun team to work alongside :) Think Friday drinks, yoga, book club & more.
If this sounds up your street, read on!
We are a market leading tech company that tracks the fastest growing companies in the UK (think Monzo and Deliveroo!). Our company has been growing rapidly too (50→ 85 in the last year) and we’re at a stage now where our brand and design is good, but my gosh, there is so much more to do (have you seen our website?!)
Our Marketing team is fairly small, so you’d have a fantastic opportunity to really shape our brand and all of the content that comes with it. Don’t worry though, you’ll initially be working with our Senior Designer who will show you the ropes and support you through a range of projects spanning web design, blog & email content and social media.
Longer term, we’d really want you to lead on where our brand goes next… this would mean creating a design strategy that appeals to our clients and captures the essence of who we are. If this is daunting, don’t worry - we’ll get you up to speed!
More specifically, you’ll be working on:
- Website design: Keep our website constantly fresh, drawing from similar companies and your own ideas!
- Visual Content: Getting stuck into a huge range of visual content across our blog, emails, and social media that appeals to over 20 industries
- Print: Producing beautiful publications and reports that help our clients support new, growing businesses!
- Illustrations: Getting creative and producing your own graphics and images
- Strategy: Pitching your own ideas on what we should be doing next and how we can support every team in the business through design!
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as a competitive salary and a super lovely team, you'll also get:
- Training: Structured training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling, and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days, and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea, and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ with this, but if you’re ambitious and eager to keep growing and gaining responsibility then you’ll succeed!
In terms of experience , you should have a strong portfolio showcasing print + digital work with 2+ years commercial experience at either a brand or agency, and a keen interest in the B2B space!
- Web Design: You’re confident working at every stage of website design, from initial wireframing through to that final visual flourish.
- Editorial: You’re no stranger to editorial projects and love bringing a narrative to life!
- Generalist design: you’ve got well rounded experience designing collateral across either social media/and or print
We are the market leader for tracking the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our data platform helps over 20 different industries invest in, understand, and partner with start-ups and scale-ups all over the country.
Other than the product, the real key to our success is our wonderful culture. Based in the heart of vibrant Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of interests and quirks - from bakers to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- Your portfolio
- Answers to a couple of quick questions below
Deadline for applications: Thursday 5th August