Package: £25-40k (DOE) - Closing Date: 30th July 2021
We’re looking for someone ambitious and super friendly to take full ownership of our internal recruitment process - hiring people across every team & leading strategy across the function.
Working for a rapidly growing company, you’d have fantastic opportunities to progress - whether that’s into HR, recruitment strategy or line management (or a mix!), as well as a super lovely, fun team to work alongside :) Think Friday drinks, yoga, book club & more!
We’re a market leading tech company that provides data on the fastest growing companies in the UK. (think Monzo and Babylon!). Our Operations team sits at the heart of our business, keeping the cogs turning & constantly making everything bigger and better. As we go through the next stage in our growth (85 → 120+), we need help finding the best people as quickly as we can. The company’s success really does rest on our hiring!
We have a solid recruitment process in place at the moment, but there’s a lot more we want to further improve (which is where you come in!). You’ll also have fantastic opportunities to progress – whether that’s specialising in recruitment strategy, more generalist HR, or taking on line management (or a mix!).
If you’re after variety, you’ve come to the right place. A typical day could involve creating social media content in the morning, conducting telephone interviews after lunch & taking a brief from a hiring manager in the afternoon.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing candidates on LinkedIn & any other platforms/methods of your choice!
- Interviewing: conducting brief screening calls, video and in-person interviews
- Process improvement: suggesting and implementing improvements to our hiring - past projects have included re-designing our jobs page, rolling out the use of online tests & running company-wide interview training
- Employer Brand: Helping us reach the right people through compelling ads, social media posts, culture awards & graduate presentations!
- Collaborating closely with hiring managers, teams & candidates - you really sit at the centre of it all!
- Data analysis: using hiring data to spot trends and inefficiencies & making decisions of the back of what you find!
- On-boarding: helping every new joiner feel welcome & coordinating their first few months with us - think team lunches, intro calls and more!
We're offering a competitive starting package of £25-40k depending on experience.
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get:
- Training: Structured training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
There's no one size fits all with this, but you'll preferably have anywhere between 6 months and 3 years' experience in some form of recruitment (either agency or in-house).
Plus ideally, you’ll be:
- A natural people person: you are interested in people and like getting to know them!
- Emotionally intelligent: you’re good at reading people and can adapt your conversation to different personalities
- Ambitious: you go above and beyond what is asked of you and are excited to bring your own ideas in
- Creative: You’ll get to produce well written ads and social media content that get candidates excited, as well as thinking outside of the box
We are the market-leader for tracking the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our data platform helps over 20 different industries invest in, understand, and partner with start-ups and scale-ups all over the country.
Other than the product, our real key to our success is our wonderful culture. Based in the heart of vibrant Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Get more of a taste of what we're like to work with here
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- Answers to a couple of simple screening questions below