Senior Account Manager
£55-£70k OTE -- Start Date: ASAP
We know there are lots of roles like this knocking around, so what makes this one stand out?
Well, you’d be working with over 20 different client industries so there is plenty to learn, we're growing super fast so you’d get to bring in loads of your own ideas (with very little red tape!), you’d get to line-manage (even if you haven’t before), and to top it off - you’ll be working with a super fun group of people out of our vibrant Brixton pad :)
Sound interesting? Then read on!
We’re a market leading tech company that tracks every high-growth company in the UK. Within this, our Account Management team help our subscribers to get value from our platform and ensure they stay with us!
Right now, we’re growing rapidly (40% YoY!) and our client base is growing just as fast. As a result, we have lots of junior people who need line managing and some HUGE commercial opportunities just sitting in the book. We need someone who can help take charge of both our team and most exciting clients and wants to have fun whilst doing so.
If you’re looking for variety, look no further! We work with dozens of different industries, all with a unique use case, so you’ll get to become an expert on the industries and take a highly personalised, intelligent approach to each subscriber. As a knock on effect, you could hugely help young businesses and the wider economy - helping the right people get funding, supporting research and boosting economic growth (which is much needed at the moment!)
In terms of progression, there would be no limit to your growth. We’re doubling our headcount over the next few years, targeting much higher-value clients & potentially opening offices in Europe in a few years' time. This role is perfect for anyone seeking smart, people-driven, and impactful work as well as immeasurable personal growth and development.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Building relationships with subscribers from all of the 20+ industries we work with
- Conducting engaging, tailor-made training sessions to help them get the most value from our platform and solve their business needs
- Working towards (and hopefully exceeding) commission based renewal and client retention targets
- Accelerate revenue through early renewals, cross-selling and up-selling and spotting opportunities for growth and expansion within your subscriber’s business
- Training & line managing junior members of the team
- Contributing to long term strategy – advising on better processes and helping to grow the team
- Communicating user feedback to our product development team to ensure Beauhurst as a platform is continuously growing and improving!
You’d be looking at around £55-70k OTE in your first year with the potential to increase this substantially the longer you’re with us.
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get:
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
We welcome a broad array of backgrounds and personalities so there’s no one size fits all with this!
As a minimum, you should have:
- 2-5 years’ experience managing your own portfolio/book of clients (can be in a Sales, AM or similar capacity)
- Proven experience hitting/exceeding commercial targets
- Strong interest in line management
You will ideally be:
- Inquisitive: you pick up new information rapidly and enjoy learning new things
- Proactive/Ambitious: you love suggesting ways to do things better & are driven by your own personal growth!
- Good sense of humour: get ready to join a super sociable team that don't take themselves too seriously
We are the market-leader for tracking and understanding the fastest growing companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our platform helps 20+ different industries invest in, understand, and partner with these exciting businesses.
Other than the product, our real key to our success is our wonderful team. Based in the heart of vibrant Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of individual interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- A cover letter telling us what excites you about the role and Beauhurst!
- Answers to a couple of simple screening questions below
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.