Start Date: ASAP Salary: Competitive
Do you want to have an impact from day one, delivering compelling, distinctive work? If you’re an ambitious designer with solid experience across print and digital projects, we’d love to hear from you. As part of a design function of two within our Marketing team, you’ll help us elevate our brand and communications, so we can deliver on our mission of helping clients discover and understand the UK’s fastest-growing companies and their ecosystem.
As a growing company ourselves, we’re looking to take our visual communication to the next level, and we need more hands on deck to do it. Appealing to 20 different target audiences, your work will be extremely varied & hands on from day one. Broadly, you’ll be working on a diverse range of projects across digital and print, including:
- Designing new website pages and refreshing existing ones
- Supporting the marketing team with visual content across our blog, emails, and social
- Creating collateral to help our sales team show the power of our product
- Producing beautiful publications that bring our data to life
- Producing imagery and illustrations in the brand style
Later along, you’ll also get to…
- Try new things – we’ll give you free reign to try out any weird and wonderful ideas you might have (within reason, of course)
- Get involved with brand strategy and influence our future brand direction
- Line manage interns/freelancers
As well as a competitive salary and a really lovely team, you'll also get a range of benefits including:
- Options: A stake in the company, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Wellbeing: Access to our coaches & counsellors whenever you need
- Training: Structured on-boarding, regular training & a personal learning and development budget
- Socials: Drinks in the office, company away days and regular virtual and in-person events
- Talks: An array of interesting speakers in the office and on Zoom
- Penthouse office: Open plan office with an amazing roof terrace to work from or chill out on when it's sunny!
- Books: Order any relevant books you like and come along to our regular book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme
The ideal candidate
You should be a well-rounded designer with a strong portfolio showcasing print + digital work, 2+ years commercial experience at a brand or studio, and an interest in the B2B space.
- You have worked on both digital and print projects from concept to completion.
- You’re confident working at every stage of website design, from initial wireframing through to final visual flourish.
- You can sell your ideas internally with confidence, from team members through to senior stakeholders.
- You’ve worked on editorial projects, and love bringing a narrative to life
- You’re excited about flexing your design skills to produce visual assets that communicate complex ideas about our data or product
- You know your way around the Adobe suite, and learning new programmes doesn’t faze you.
Nice-to-haves (but don’t let these put you off applying if not):
- You’ve worked with data graphics in the past
- Experience with motion design or video editing
- Experience with Wordpress
Personally, you should also be:
- Creative (obviously) and brimming with ideas
- Ambitious, excited by the chance to take on a lot of responsibility from day one
- Friendly, fun with a good sense of humour!
We are the market-leader for tracking and understanding the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our platform provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping professionals across 20+ different industries invest in, understand, and partner with these exciting businesses.
Aside from the product, our key to our success is our wonderful team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of individual interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV, your portfolio and a tailored cover letter telling us exactly why you want this role AND to work for Beauhurst specifically.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.