We're looking for a bright graduate to help us explore the exciting world of start-ups! As a Data Curator, you'll play a crucial part in building out and improving our data on high-growth companies that helps financial investors make the right decisions, government bodies conduct research & recruiters partner with new clients.
If you're detail orientated, organised and looking to join a fun, close-knit team, then read on!
You’ll be great if you:
● Love data and like to research complicated events and subjects
● Are interested in innovative, high-growth companies
● Learn quickly and have the confidence to make independent, educated judgement calls
● Have a great personality and a sense of humour
● Are diligent and meticulous
Aside from the product, our key to our success is our wonderful team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of individual interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business. We’re passionate about what we do, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, have fun whilst doing it!
We’re offering a fantastic opportunity to become a Data Curator and learn about the UK’s most ambitious companies and the ecosystem that supports them – all while working with a small, friendly team in the centre of Nottingham.
You’ll be entrusted with populating Beauhurst with high quality data for clients in finance, government and academia to name a few. These clients use our data to gain insights about the most transformative elements of the UK’s economy and make important decisions such as:
● Which investors to approach and companies to fund
● What world-beating technologies should the UK develop
● What companies to partner with and research new innovations
For this varied and challenging role, we’ll give you training on:
● How to identify and profile ambitious companies who aim to be the best in their fields through rapid growth and cutting edge innovation
● What companies funds, investors and accelerators are backing and why
● What company/funder/university websites, social media, financial documents and official reports to comb through to get the right information
Skills & experience
You’ll have a degree in any subject – our team have a wide range of backgrounds and you don’t need expertise in finance or business, as we’ll teach you everything you need to know. We want candidates who:
● Have excellent writing and communication skills
● Learn quickly and can make educated judgement calls based on data
This is not a data science role, so coding experience and skills are a bonus but not essential.
Salary: £18k p/a
As well as a lovely team & competitive salary, we put a lot of emphasis on our team’s wellbeing and development. As part of this, you’ll also get:
● An updated CV