Are you looking for a role that combines your love of people and problem solving? Are you also excited by the chance to work for a young and sociable technology company? Then look no further!
We're looking for a friendly, bright and super organised graduate to provide excellent service to our clients from over 20 different industries. You'll receive extensive training, lots of events/socials to help you feel part of the team and get to work within a fun, supportive team.
As a Client Services Executive, your ultimate goal is to support the Account Management team to make sure that our clients receive the very best customer service.
From big banks to universities to government bodies, you’ll be speaking to people from all different walks of life, understanding their unique need to help them make the most out of our platform. With this, you’ll play a key role in increasing the chance that they renew their subscription with us year on year and help Account Management to grow the commercial value of the book!
Don’t worry, we won’t throw you in the deep end… In your first few weeks we’ll equip you with all the tools you need: understanding the industries we work across, learning what it takes to conduct a great training session and becoming an expert on the Beauhurst platform.
After this, your main responsibilities will include:
- Chatting to clients on the phone, building rapport and solving complex questions
- Responding quickly to queries as the key point of contact for our online chat service, Intercom
- Carrying out research on our clients to understand how they can get the most use from Beauhurst
- Hosting engaging and informative training sessions with new subscribers
- Managing multiple queries and requests at once
- Spotting opportunities for our Account Managers to up-sell or cross-sell (e.g. if you think they would benefit from a consultancy service or additional feature)
- Recording user feedback and sharing this internally
- Supporting account managers with internal reporting such as subscriber usage patterns
- Shaping and improving internal processes to make things run more smoothly!
The ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone bright and extremely organised who loves talking to people!
- University educated with good academics: minimum of BBB at A level (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to manipulate data to draw conclusions
- Confident talking to people on the phone and in person
The ideal candidate:
- Emotionally intelligent and an extremely good listener
- Super organised and happy juggling multiple tasks at once
- Proactive, excited about managing your own workload and always looking for ways to improve things.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and think on your feet
- Naturally curious, interested both in people and in constantly learning new things.
- Great sense of humour!
Bonus points if you have (but not essentially):
- Experience in customer service
- Experience working for a data technology provider or any of our subscriber industries
In return, we're offering a competitive starting salary of £21k
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Friday drinks, office parties, company away days and team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like
- Wellbeing: Supportive team, coaching and counselling
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
Historically, data on the most exciting companies in the UK has been severely lacking. We believe that great data makes for much better decision making, so have built a powerful tool to track every high-growth company in the UK from ‘seed’ through to ‘established’.
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable platform provides an invaluable picture of the ever-changing high-growth landscape, helping over 1200 professionals across 20+ different industries understand, support, and work with these exciting businesses.
As a dynamic company ourselves, we are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the changing world. Most recently, our data has helped government bodies, investors and advisors understand Covid-19’s impact on businesses, helping to direct support where it is needed most.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. We’re a wonderfully diverse group with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks (which we encourage everyone to bring to work!). Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, has fun whilst doing it!
To apply, please submit:
- Your CV
- A cover letter to explain A) Why you feel that the CSE role would be a good fit for you and B) what you like about Beauhurst (both the product and company!)
- Answers to a couple of simple questions below