Why should you come work with us?
Well... we have an exciting product which is fun to talk about, a huge variety of industries to sell to (over 20!) which means you'll never get bored, we trust people to manage their own sales process (no micromanagement thanks!) and reward those who work hard with unlimited opportunity to progress.
If that's not enough, we've also grown 40% even during Covid and if culture is important to you (which we hope it is!) ours is pretty damn good. If you're keen to join a young and super fun company where your opinion is valued and you won't get that "Monday morning feeling", read on!
Our data has been crucial for understanding what is going on in all this madness - from helping recruiters find companies that are still growing to helping government to keep the economy going. As part of our success (and ambitious growth plans) we are now looking to grow our team by an additional 30%.
With increasing team targets and more leads than we know what to do with, we're looking for intelligent salespeople to help us 'carry the load' and bring broader benefits to the exciting world of start-ups and scale-ups. A great part of being in a rapidly growing sales team is that you'll be able to shape how we do things for years to come.
In return, we provide our team with all of the tools - from structured training to a mix of warm MQLs and a list of leads to pick from, 'tip sharing' meets with the rest of the team, unlimited opportunity to progress for those who work hard (you don't need to wait for anyone to quit first!) & access to our very own sales coach.
As well as that you'll get to consultatively sell a cutting edge data platform to over 20 different industries, which certainly keeps things interesting.
More specifically, you'll be:
- Reaching out: Finding and contacting new clients through a variety of channels, thinking creatively and tactfully about your approach. Writing targeted, well written outreach pieces via email, LinkedIn, or on the phone
- Consulting: Quickly and succinctly getting to the heart of clients’ need and shaping your conversation to the way that Beauhurst could help them, as well as booking a demo if there seems to be a fit.
- Demo-ing: Using your understanding of the client to craft a bespoke, targeted demo that addresses their pain points & how they can benefit from using Beauhurst
- Travelling: Attending demos & client meetings around the UK (after Covid).
- Time management: Staying on top of your own pipeline of potential clients
- Researching: Carrying out thorough research across market trends, potential clients & the people involved to decide whether they would benefit from Beauhurst (and how!)
- Testing: Actively finding ways to improve your own process as well as suggesting ways to improve the efficiency of the wider team
- Helping with strategy: Inputting into how we can improve processes, sales methods etc - both for the sales team and the company as a whole
The ideal candidate
You should be a University Graduate with strong academics (ABB or above) and at least a year of sales or new business experience. Ideally you'll have managed an end to end sales process previously, but this certainly isn't a deal breaker!
Personality-wise, we’re looking for someone who is;
- Naturally personable, fun and sociable. Our Sales team are close-knit & always up for a laugh, so it’s important that you enjoy working alongside others and are excited by the prospect of working towards team goals.
- Emotionally intelligent – you’re excited by the prospect of reading people and asking the right questions to really understand their needs.
- Organised - you’re confident organising your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
- Calm under pressure – You can think on your feet and thrive under a bit of pressure
- Resilient – you’re able to bounce back after a setback, can happily take on constructive feedback and use this to improve how you work.
- Proven success hitting targets – Whether it’s money, personal growth or a natural competitiveness, you enjoy working towards targets and are good at it!
Other than a truly wonderful culture, we’re offering a competitive starting salary of £33k-40k+ OTE (£28k-30k base + bonus + uncapped commission)
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Wellbeing: Coaching and counselling if needed!
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
We are the market-leader for tracking and understanding the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our platform provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping professionals across 20+ different industries invest in, understand, and partner with these exciting businesses.
From Government to Wealth Management, Investment Banks to Recruiters, our platform offers a wealth of use cases - fuelling innovation, supporting policy making and connecting the right people together. We’ve grown quickly over the past few years and have exciting plans to continue on this path, including significantly increasing our headcount in 2021, launching additional products that use our data, and potentially expanding internationally.
Aside from the product, our key to our success is our wonderful team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of individual interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business. We’re passionate about what we do, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, have fun whilst doing it!
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- A cover letter telling us what interests you about the role and us!
- Answers to a couple of basic screening questions below
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.