Are you looking for a varied & consultative sales role with unlimited opportunity to progress? Are you looking to build on your commercial experience within a sociable and fun team?
Our innovative tool helps thousands of people make smarter business decisions - driving innovation and connecting people together. Our sales team are all about quality over quantity, so if you're looking to get away from the 'phone-bashing' type of sales, this role will be a breath of fresh air!
You'll have the freedom to own your sales process, acting as a trusted consultant and using your emotional intelligence and creative thinking to get to the heart of each potential client’s unique need. You'll learn lots, becoming an expert on our data platform & the 25 different industries we work with, from financial services, to government to office space providers and more!
If you're looking for an exciting sales role where hard work is celebrated, people are lovely & there is no limit on your progression, then read on...
We have BIG ambitions to continue to accelerate our growth. In the next couple of years we are looking to add new features to our product, explore brand new markets & potentially expand internationally.
Crucial to this level of growth, we’re looking for an ambitious new Sales Associate to help us get Beauhurst into the hands of everyone who needs it. Some of our current clients include big names such as Santander, HM Treasury & Tottenham FC!
Don’t worry though, we won’t throw you in the deep end! Before you’re set loose, you’ll go through a thorough training programme covering our industries, use cases & all the relevant skills you need to be a successful Sales Associate at Beauhurst.
After this, you’ll be:
- Reaching out: Finding and contacting new clients through a variety of channels, thinking creatively and tactfully about your approach. Writing targeted, well written outreach pieces via email, LinkedIn, or on the phone
- Consulting: Quickly and succinctly getting to the heart of clients’ need and shaping your conversation to the way that Beauhurst could help them, as well as booking a demo if there seems to be a fit.
- Demo-ing: Using your understanding of the client to craft a bespoke, targeted demo that addresses their pain points & how they can benefit from using Beauhurst
- Travelling: Attending demos & client meetings around the UK (after Covid).
- Time management: Staying on top of your own pipeline of potential clients
- Researching: Carrying out thorough research across market trends, potential clients & the people involved to decide whether they would benefit from Beauhurst (and how!)
- Testing: Actively finding ways to improve your own process as well as suggesting ways to improve the efficiency of the wider team
- Helping with strategy: Inputting into how we can improve processes, sales methods etc - both for the sales team and the company as a whole
The ideal candidate
You should be a University Graduate with strong academics (ABB or above) and at least a year of commercial experience (hitting revenue targets!)
We’re not fussy about a particular university subject or specific industry, just so long as you’re driven & a quick learner, we’ll get you up to speed.
Personality-wise, we’re looking for someone who is;
- Naturally personable, fun and sociable. Our Sales team are close-knit & always up for a laugh, so it’s important that you enjoy working alongside others and are excited by the prospect of working towards team goals.
- Emotionally intelligent – you’re excited by the prospect of reading people and asking the right questions to really understand their needs.
- Organised - you’re confident organising your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
- Calm under pressure – You can think on your feet and thrive under a bit of pressure
- Resilient – you’re able to bounce back after a setback, can happily take on constructive feedback and use this to improve how you work.
- Proven success hitting targets – Whether it’s money, personal growth or a natural competitiveness, you enjoy working towards targets and are good at it!
We’re offering £28-30k (DOE) + bonus + uncapped commission (£32k-40k+ OTE)
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and discounted in-office massages.
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
We are the market-leader for tracking and understanding the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our platform provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping professionals across 20+ different industries invest in, understand, and partner with these exciting businesses.
From Government to Wealth Management, Investment Banks to Recruiters, our platform offers a wealth of use cases - fuelling innovation, supporting government policy making and connecting the right people together. We’ve grown quickly over the past few years and have exciting plans to continue on this path, including increasing our headcount by 30% in the next 9 months, launching additional products that use our data and potentially expanding internationally.
Our real key to success is our amazing team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of individual interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to shape our business. We’re passionate about what we do, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, have fun whilst doing it!
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- A cover letter telling us what interests you about the role and us!
- Answers to a couple of basic screening questions below
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.