Fantastic opportunity to join our fast-growing (70% YoY) SaaS company at an exciting period of our growth. You'd become part of a fun and friendly sales team, with heaps of autonomy and the chance to make a real difference to the future of the business.
As a Senior Salesperson you'll have the chance to bring new ideas to our process, have complete autonomy over how you handle your pipeline and the potential to line manage later along (if you wish!)
Other than a lovely, collaborative sales team, you'll get to work across 20+ different industries, including some high-profile leads, selling an exciting, industry-leading product and taking a consultative approach to figure out how we can add value to entirely different markets.
If you're looking for a fast-paced, consultative sales role within an intelligent, fun and supportive team, then read on...
Historically, data on the most exciting companies in the UK has been severely lacking. We believe that great data makes for much better decision making, so have built a powerful tool to track every high-growth company in the UK from ‘seed’ through to ‘established’.
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable platform provides an invaluable picture of the ever-changing high-growth landscape, helping over 1200 professionals across 20+ different industries understand, support, and work with these exciting businesses.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a wonderfully diverse group with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks (which we encourage everyone to bring to work!). Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, has fun whilst doing it!
In line with our big plans for continuing growth, we’re looking for an intelligent salesperson to bring their expertise to our team. In this highly varied role, you will use your commercial acumen and emotional intelligence to consultatively sell our platform to potential clients, as well as supporting junior members of the team.
Due to the nature of our business, you could be speaking to an entertainment provider in the morning, a major law firm at lunch and a government body in the afternoon – making for an exciting and ever-changing role!
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own end-to-end pipeline: opening leads through to closing deals and everything else in between
- Some outbound sales towards high-value prospects. You’ll be doing very little cold calling, but some outreach will be required at times!
- Gaining full understanding of various industries and the Beauhurst platform to provide a highly personalised value proposition for each client
- Conducting online and in-person demos across the UK
- Taking a lead on team and company strategy, including how we price our product, who we sell to and how we do it
- Assisting with ongoing training and mentoring of more junior team members, identifying areas of development and providing support and feedback
- Potential to line-manage junior team members (if this interests you, that is – no worries if not!)
To succeed in this role, we’re looking for someone extremely bright and interested in people who can get to the heart of each potential client’s unique need and present them with a tailored solution.
You should also have:
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B end to end sales, from lead opening to pitching/demoing to closing your own deals
- Complete autonomy over your own pipeline
- Fantastic record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Nice to have: experience selling to our markets and/or working for a SaaS company
You will ideally be:
- A natural people person: charismatic, emotionally intelligent and able to adapt your communication style to your audience
- Driven to hit targets and motivated by personal development and growth
- Proactive and independent, you’re happy managing your own workload and often go above and beyond what is asked of you
- Resilient, able to bounce back after a setback and proactively learn from your mistakes
- A true team player, you inspire and mentor others to hit their targets too
- Quality focused, you try to deliver a great experience for potential clients, ensuring their needs are met and there is a clear value proposition
In return, we're offering a competitive salary of £65-£72k (OTE). Commission is uncapped though, so if you smash your targets, you could potentially be exceeding this range.
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/meditation
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Other perks: Free coffee, cinema tickets, online gym classes and other vouchers
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit;
- Your CV
- A short cover letter explaining why you want this role and what you like about Beauhurst!
- A few screening questions below
Please note that applications with a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.