Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager with 4+ years’ commercial experience to join our fast-growing SaaS company.
Following exciting levels of growth, we’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to build upon the relationships we have with our high-value clients, ensuring that they renew their subscription and capitalising on some exciting up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Working across 20 different industries, this is a really fantastic opportunity to learn loads and contribute massively to the development and growth of our team. So, if you’re proactive, target-driven and eager to work within a fun and supportive team, read on!
Historically, data on the most exciting companies in the UK has been severely lacking. We believe that great data makes for much better decision making, so have built a powerful tool to track every high-growth company in the UK from ‘seed’ through to ‘established’.
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable platform provides an invaluable picture of the ever-changing high-growth landscape, helping over 1200 professionals across 20+ different industries understand, support, and work with these exciting businesses.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a wonderfully diverse group with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks (which we encourage everyone to bring to work!). Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, has fun whilst doing it!
Our Account Management team is responsible for our clients from the minute that they sign on; understanding how each one uniquely gets value, training them up on the platform and managing the relationship along with any cross-sells and up-sells going forward.
Integral to our business, you'll also be contributing hugely in the long term - spotting big opportunities for growth and using subscriber feedback to make Beauhurst an even better tool.
Don’t worry though, we won’t throw you in the deep end! Before this, we’ll help support you through a rigorous training programme where you’ll learn all about our platform, company, industries and how we do Account Management at Beauhurst!
After this, your role will include:
- Building relationships with high-value subscribers - maintaining regular contact with your clients via email, on the phone, and in person
- Training senior level users on how to get value from our platform
- Hitting renewal and retention targets (and being rewarded for it)
- Forging deep relationships within the companies you work with to spot opportunities for growth and expansion
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell (for instance, to sell additional features or our consultancy services)
- Communicating user feedback to our product development team and the rest of the company
- Hiring, training and mentoring junior members of the team
- Contributing to long term strategy – advising on better processes and helping to grow the team
- Potential to line manage Junior AMs
To succeed in this role, we’re looking for someone extremely bright and interested in people, who can get to the heart of each of our client’s unique need.
You should have:
- 4+ years’ experience managing your own portfolio/book of clients (including end to end Account Management)
- Proven experience hitting/exceeding commercial targets
- Interest in the high-growth space and our subscriber markets
- Experience running online and/or in-person training sessions
Nice to have:
- Some line management experience
- Experience working for a SaaS provider
- Experience working with clients in any of our core industries
You will ideally be:
- Tenacious, target-driven and motivated by success
- A natural people person: charismatic, emotionally intelligent and able to adapt your communication style to your audience
- Intelligent: you pick up new information rapidly and are always eager to learn
- Proactive and independent, you’re happy managing your own workload and often go above and beyond what is asked of you
- Resilient: unafraid to provide ‘tough love’ to subscribers when pushing through renewals, cross-sells and up-sells
We’re offering a competitive salary of £36k base + £15k bonus + commission
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy, so as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Other perks: Free coffee, cinema tickets, online gym classes and other vouchers
To apply, please submit;
- Your CV
- A short cover letter explaining why you want this role and what you like about Beauhurst
- Answers to a couple of screening questions below
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.