Are you an experienced customer service professional looking for a more varied and challenging new role? Are you also excited by the chance to work for a young and sociable company, line managing, developing strategy and growing a team?
We're looking for a bright, extremely organised and nurturing individual to help us grow and improve our client services function. Your role will involve leading a team to provide excellent support to our expanding client base – working with our highest value clients and helping them to get the most value out of our platform through running training sessions, taking feedback and answering queries.
If you've got ample experience supporting B2B clients and are looking for the chance to implement your ideas in a fast-paced, growing company, then read on!
Historically, data on high-growth companies in the UK has been severely lacking. We believe that great data makes for much better decision making, so have built a powerful tool to track every high-growth company in the UK from ‘seed’ through to ‘established’.
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable platform provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth company landscape, helping over 1200 professionals across 20+ different industries understand, support, and work with these exciting businesses.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. We’re a wonderfully diverse group with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks (which we encourage everyone to bring to work!). Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, has fun whilst doing it!
If you think you'd fit in, then read on...
As a Client Success Manager, your ultimate goal is to support the Account Management team to make sure that our subscribers get the best out of our platform. To do so, you’ll be growing a team underneath you and putting creative ideas into place to help the whole process run more efficiently as we continue to grow!
From big banks to universities to government bodies, you’ll be building relationships with some of our highest value clients including the likes of Deloitte, The London Stock Exchange and key Government bodies. With this, you’ll play a key role in increasing the chance that they renew their subscription with us year on year and help Account Management to grow the value of the book!
Don’t worry, we won’t throw you in the deep end… In your first few weeks we’ll equip you with all the tools you need: understanding the industries we work across, learning what it takes to conduct a great training session and becoming an expert on the Beauhurst platform.
After this, your main responsibilities will include:
- Line management and training of junior team members
- Strategically supporting the Senior Account Managers and Head of AM with high value subscribers
- Answering queries and taking feedback for our clients on the phone and via our online chat service
- Booking in and hosting tailored training sessions
- Spotting opportunities for our Account Managers to up-sell or cross-sell (e.g. if you think they would benefit from a consultancy service or additional feature)
- Working with the product team on new platform features, pre and post release
- Streamlining reporting including subscriber usage patterns, internal reporting and subscriber feedback.
- Restructuring our internal processes and communicating changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
The ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone bright and extremely organised who loves working with people and is happy to manage their own workload.
- Line management experience
- Minimum of 3 years in B2B Customer Service/Sales Support
- Experience implementing long-term Customer Service strategy to improve processes
- Experience working with C-Suite clientele
- Experience providing support to commercial teams
The ideal candidate:
- Emotionally intelligent and an extremely good listener
- Meticulous time management and happy juggling multiple tasks at once
- Loves learning, eager to become an expert in all of our industries!
- Proactive, excited about managing your own team and always looking for ways to improve things.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and think on your feet
- Naturally curious, interested both in people and in constantly learning new things.
- Great sense of humour!
Bonus points if you have (but not essentially):
- Experience working for a data technology provider or any of our subscriber industries
- A University Degree and good academics (BBB and above)
In return, we're offering a competitive starting salary of £30-35k (DOE)
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Friday drinks, office parties, company away days and team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like
- Wellbeing: Supportive team, coaching and counselling
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Other perks: Free coffee, cinema tickets, online gym classes and other vouchers
To apply, please submit:
- Your CV
- A cover letter to explain A) Why you feel that the CSM role would be a good fit for you and B) what you like about Beauhurst (both the product and company!)
- A couple of quick questions below
Please note that applications with generic/vague cover letters will be automatically rejected.