This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, articulate and fun-loving graduate to kickstart their marketing career at a vibrant technology company.
As a Marketing Intern, you’ll be responsible for creating engaging content that drives interest and excitement around our platform, helping us to attract potential clients and keep growing our business at pace.
If you’re someone who loves writing (and is good at it!) with an interest in the start-up/technology space, then read on…
Historically, data on the most exciting companies in the UK has been severely lacking. We believe that great data makes for much better decision making, so have built a powerful tool to track every high-growth company in the UK from ‘seed’ through to ‘established’.
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable platform provides an invaluable picture of the ever-changing high-growth landscape, helping over 1200 professionals across 20+ different industries understand, support, and work with these exciting businesses.
As a dynamic company ourselves, we are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the changing world. Most recently, our data has helped government bodies, investors and advisors understand Covid-19’s impact on businesses, helping to direct support where it is needed most.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. We’re a wonderfully diverse group with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks (which we encourage everyone to bring to work!). Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, has fun whilst doing it!
If you think you'd fit in, then read on…
We’re looking for a bright graduate with a natural aptitude for writing and eager to kickstart a career in Marketing.
- Degree qualified
- Fantastic written ability — grammar, spelling and syntax on point
- Good time management and the ability to juggle several things at once
- Comfortable working with and interpreting data
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Essay-focused degree subject OR content-heavy work experience
- Experience creating blog and/or web content.
- Experience interpreting data (at university or in the workplace)
The ideal candidate:
- Autonomous and keen to have a role with lots of responsibility
- Proactive — takes initiative and asks questions
- Self-aware — you know what you’re good at, what you like and what you don’t like
- Great sense of humour!
Don’t worry, we won’t throw you in the deep end… In your first few weeks we’ll train you up on everything you need to know from the industries that we work with, the platform itself and all the tips and tricks we use to create great content!
After this, your role will involve:
- Creating well written and engaging blog pieces on a variety of topics
- Staying up to date on the latest trends within our sectors
- Creating varied content for our web pages
- Helping us create paid ads
- Creating engaging social media posts across Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Analysing data and conducting external research to direct your content
- Maintaining and updating our CRM database
This is a 6-month paid internship that will potentially go permanent. We’re offering a competitive starting rate of £320 p/w
As well as this you’ll get:
Training: Thorough training on our industries, platform, and marketing expertise
Flexibility: Flexible hours and ability to work from home
Socials: Friday drinks, office parties, company away days and team events
Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
Books: You can order any relevant books you like
Wellbeing: Supportive team, coaching and counselling
Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
Other perks: Free coffee, cinema tickets, online gym classes and other vouchers
To apply, please submit:
- Your CV
- A short cover letter telling us why you want this role specifically (both Marketing AND Beauhurst)
- A couple of quick questions below
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.