£28k + bonus + commission (£35k OTE).
Fantastic opportunity for a bright graduate to kickstart their career in a fast-paced, people-centric role. In this exciting, entry-level position, you’ll be directly rewarded for your hard work and progress at pace within a supportive, fun and sociable team.
As a Junior Account Manager, you’ll help ensure that our clients keep using our platform year on year and help grow the value of the book. This means building long lasting relationships, training users on new features, helping them to get the most value out of our platform and hitting targets.
If you’re target-driven, ambitious and eager to work with people then we’d love to hear from you!
Historically, data on the most exciting companies in the UK has been severely lacking. We believe that great data makes for much better decision making, so have built a powerful tool to track every high-growth company in the UK from ‘seed’ through to ‘established’.
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable platform provides an invaluable picture of the ever-changing high-growth landscape, helping over 1200 professionals across 20+ different industries understand, support, and work with these exciting businesses.
As a dynamic company ourselves, we are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the changing world. Most recently, our data has helped government bodies, investors and advisors understand Covid-19’s impact on businesses, helping to direct support where it is needed most.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a wonderfully diverse group with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks (which we encourage everyone to bring to work!). Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, has fun whilst doing it!
If you think you'd fit in, then read on...
Within account management, our ultimate goal is to keep our clients on-board year on year, keeping them happy and helping them to get as much value from Beauhurst as possible. We also cross-sell additional features and upsell subscription packages where is necessary to increase the value of the book.
For you, this means building long term relationships with a wide variety of people, and getting to the heart of their individual need.
Integral to our business, you'll also be contributing hugely in the long term - spotting opportunities for growth and taking feedback from subscribers to make Beauhurst an even better tool.
Don’t worry though, we won’t throw you in the deep end! Before this, we’ll help support you through a rigorous training programme where you’ll learn all about our platform, company, industries and all the tools you need to be a successful account manager.
After this, your role will include:
- Building relationships - maintaining regular contact with your clients via email, on the phone, and in person
- Travelling to meetings/lunches/training sessions across the UK
- Training subscribers on how to use our online platform
- Hitting renewal and retention targets (and being rewarded for it)
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell (for instance, to sell additional features or our consultancy services)
- Communicating user feedback to our product development team and the rest of the company
To succeed in this role, we’re looking for someone extremely bright and interested in people who can get to the heart of each client’s unique need.
You should have:
- University degree with very good academics
- Some experience in a people/customer centric role
You will ideally be:
- A natural people person: charismatic, emotionally intelligent and able to adapt your communication style to your audience
- Target-driven and motivated by success
- Proactive and independent, you’re happy managing your own workload and often go above and beyond what is asked of you
- Resilient: able to bounce back after a setback and proactively learn from your mistakes
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks to tight deadlines
We’re offering a competitive salary of £28k + performance-based bonus + commission (£35k total).
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and discounted in-office massages.
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Other perks: Free coffee, cinema tickets, online gym classes and other vouchers
To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want this role and why you'd be great at it.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.