Start Date: ASAP Salary: £23-26k + bonus
Are you looking for a graduate role that combines your love of people and problem solving? Are you also excited by the chance to work for a young and sociable company where you can develop and learn? Then look no further!
We're looking for a bright and highly organised graduate to support our expanding client base - helping clients get the most value out of our platform through running training sessions, taking feedback and answering queries.
If you're emotionally intelligent and analytical, have a fantastic attention to detail, and are looking for lots of autonomy from day one, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy (and arguably, society itself!), yet our platform is the only way to understand them. Beauhurst provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping companies to make smarter business decisions, driving innovation and connecting the right people together.
The key to our success is our fantastic culture. Joining our team means working alongside a bright, passionate and extremely friendly group of people, all with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks. Absolutely everyone here is encouraged to challenge themselves and each other, keep learning and have fun whilst doing it!
Based in a beautiful open plan office in vibrant Brixton, we’re moments away from a wide variety of market stalls, shops and bars - all of which lends itself to lots of fun social activities, both in and out of the office.
As a high-growth company ourself, our client base is expanding rapidly... so to manage this, we're for a brand-new member to join our lovely account management team! You'll be helping support and look after clients across 20+ industries to ensure they get the most value out of the Beauhurst platform.
From start-ups to recruiters to law firms to big banks, you’ll get to support and build relationships with clients from all different walks of life, solving problems, taking their feedback, and having a big impact from day one.
But don’t worry, you won’t get thrown in the deep end… In your first few weeks we’ll equip you with all the tools you need: understanding the industries we work across, learning what it takes to conduct a great training session and becoming an expert on the Beauhurst platform.
After this, your responsibilities will include:
- Chatting to clients on the phone, building rapport and solving complex queries
- Spotting opportunities for our Account Managers to up-sell or cross-sell (e.g. if you think they would benefit from a consultancy service or additional feature)
- Hosting engaging and informative training sessions with new subscribers
- Recording user feedback and sharing this internally
- Shaping and improving internal processes to make things run more smoothly!
The ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone bright and very organised who loves working with people and is happy to manage their own workload.
Specifically, you should also be:
- Naturally confident and happy to talk to people over the phone
- University educated with good academics
- Emotionally intelligent and a good listener
- Great sense of humour!
Bonus points if you have (but not essentially):
- Experience in a customer-focused role
- An interest in the high-growth company/start-up space
In return, we're offering a competitive starting salary of £23-26k + bonus
As well as that, we're delighted to offer:
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office and lots of social events
- Structured training & regular personal development opportunities
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any relevant reading material that interests you
- Free fruit, tea and coffee, and regular team and company lunches
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan and a cycle to work scheme
- 20 days holiday + 4 days between Xmas and New Year
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter to explain exactly why you want to work for us!
Please note that applications with no/a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.