Start Date: ASAP Salary: Competitive
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious designer to join our in-house creative department, taking on a wide variety of projects from editorial, through to web and data visualisation.
You’ll play a key part in crafting how we interact with our subscribers, producing immersive & engaging content across a variety of platforms, and eventually taking ownership over long term brand strategy.
If you are creative, proactive, and eager to try out new ideas, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy (and arguably, society itself!), yet our platform is the only way to understand them. Because of this, we sit at the forefront of innovation, helping over 20 different industries to accelerate their growth and make smarter, data-driven business decisions.
Joining our team means working alongside a bright, passionate and extremely friendly group of people, with a huge mix of individuals interests and quirks. Based in the centre of lively Brixton, we host a beautiful open-plan office with our own rooftop terrace, surrounded by a wide variety of street food, quirky bars & shops. All of which lends itself to lots of fun social activities, both in and out of work!
In line with our BIG plans for growth, we’re looking to a brand-new designer to join our team. You’ll play a key role in helping us appeal to new markets through lots of attractive, immersive content, and help evolve our narrative as the business grows.
Appealing to 20+ different target audiences, your work will be extremely varied & hands on from day one, including:
- Producing beautiful data-driven publications. A key part of this role is bringing our data to life in reports and publications, so you must be experienced and comfortable working with data graphics
- Supporting the marketing team with visual content across our blog, emails, and social.
- Creating collateral to help our sales team show the power of our product and leading on developing a bank of video content.
- Designing new website pages and refreshing existing ones.
- Producing creative solutions while adhering to guidelines and ensuring consistency across all creative projects.
Later along, you’ll also get to…
- Shape the direction of our brand and play a key role in content strategy
- Try new things – we’ll give you free reign to trial any weird and wonderful ideas you might have (within reason, of course!)
- Line manage interns/freelancers
The ideal candidate
You should be a well-rounded designer with at least 1 year of full-time commercial experience at a brand or studio and a proven interest in the B2B space.
Specifically, you should be well versed in:
- Editorial layout
- Designing responsive pages for the web
- Data graphics
- Adobe Suite: Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
Nice-to-haves (but don’t let these put you off applying if not!):
- Illustration and animation
- Producing video
- Front end coding
- Conversion rate optimisation
Personally, you should also be:
- Creative (obviously!) and brimming with ideas
- Team player
- Looking to learn, challenge yourself and take on others’ advice
In return, we're offering a competitive salary as well as tonnes of nice things such as:
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any relevant reading material that interests you
- Free fruit, tea and coffee, and regular team and company lunches
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan & cycle to work scheme
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office and lots of social events
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV, your portfolio and a tailored cover letter telling us exactly why you want this role AND to work for Beauhurst specifically.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.