Start Date: ASAP Salary: £60-70k (OTE)
You will excel in this role if you’re an ambitious and highly intelligent sales professional, with at least two years’ proven experience, eager to step across or up into a senior, consultative sales role. You should also be excited by the chance to join an innovative, fast growing scale-up and help shape the future of the business from the get-go.
Beauhurst is the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy, and arguably society itself - driving innovation, creating new technologies and disrupting the job market.
This means that everyone wants to be involved with them – from professional service firms looking to advise them, funders wanting to invest in them, through to the government seeking to better understand and support them. Yet, aside from Beauhurst, there just isn’t any good data on these businesses. Giving professionals access to Beauhurst provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping make smarter business decisions, improving efficiency and connecting the right people together.
Working for us means joining a smart, passionate and fun-loving group of people, all with a huge mix of individual interests, quirks, and skills. As we continue to scale rapidly, it’s a fantastic time to join and immediately get tonnes of responsibility and play a key part in shaping the business going forward. Whether you’re our freshest face or a Beauhurst veteran, we encourage absolutely everyone here to constantly challenge themselves and each other, keep learning, and have fun while doing it.
Beauhurst works with clients in a whole range of different industries. Our varied client base could mean speaking with a small marketing agency in the morning and then to a government department or global law firm in the afternoon. In line with our BIG plans for exciting future growth, we want to expand our reach even further and get Beauhurst into as many hands as possible. To manage this, we’re looking for a brand new senior sales person to attract even more high-profile clients and play a pivotal role in developing the sales team and its long term strategy.
We’re looking for a highly successful salesperson with some B2B experience who can hit the ground running and bring tonnes of fresh ideas to the team.
Within your first couple of weeks, we’ll equip you with all the skills you need - you’ll become an expert on our platform and the various different use cases, attend online and in-person demos and learn our best practice.
After this, your role will include:
- Planning and delivering a strategic and successful sales pipeline from start to finish
- Gaining full understanding of various industries and the Beauhurst platform to provide a highly personalised use case for each client
- Managing online and in-person demo meetings with new clients, and closing deals fast wherever possible
- Taking a lead on team and company strategy, including how we price our product, who we sell to and when, and identifying long term opportunities
- Assisting with ongoing training and mentoring of more junior team members, identifying areas of development and providing support and feedback
- Potential to line-manage junior team members (dependent on the person in question!)
The ideal candidate
You should have at least two years’ sales experience with complete autonomy over the whole end-to-end sales process, proven success smashing your KPIs, as well as some B2B experience (though the more you have, the better!). You would also ideally have a pre-existing network of contacts, including some high value/big name clients.
You should also be:
- A natural people-person, charismatic, emotionally intelligent and able to adapt your communication style to a range of different characters
- Intelligent, articulate and organised - confident managing your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
- A fast learner, quick thinker and able to remain calm under pressure
- Resilient, able to bounce back after a setback and able to learn from your mistakes
- Extremely motivated by success
- Flexible to new ways of thinking, always looking to create better ways of doing things, whilst able to take on others’ opinions onboard
- A true team player, get a kick from team targets and try to inspire/mentor others
- Quality focused, always deliver a great experience for potential clients and don’t unnecessarily “push” people or behave dishonestly.
In return, we're offering a competitive annual salary of £60-70k (OTE).
As well as that, you’ll also get;
- Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Beautiful Brixton office with our own rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any relevant reading material that interests you
- Free fruit, tea and coffee, and regular team and company lunches
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office and lots of social events
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want the role and why you'd be great at it.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.