Start Date: ASAP Salary: £28k + £4-6k OTE
You will excel in this role if you're ambitious, intelligent, and motivated by smashing targets. You should also be a fantastic problem-solver with the desire to learn and improve, and eager to be part of a sociable, high-performing team. If you’ve recently graduated or are looking for a change of scene from your current job, this is a great opportunity to kickstart your sales career in a supportive yet challenging environment.
Beauhurst is the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy, and our platform is the only way to find, track, and understand them. Giving professionals access to Beauhurst provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping make smarter business decisions, drive innovation and network towards the right people.
Working for us means joining a smart, passionate and fun-loving group of people, all with a huge mix of individual interests, quirks, and skills. Because of our continuing rapid growth, it’s a fantastic time to join and immediately get hands-on experience, tonnes of responsibility and play a key part in shaping the business going forward. Whether you’re our freshest face or a Beauhurst veteran, we encourage absolutely everyone here to constantly challenge themselves and each other, keep learning and have fun while doing it.
Beauhurst works with clients in a whole range of different industries. Our varied client base could mean speaking with a small marketing agency in the morning and then to a government department or global law firm in the afternoon. In line with our BIG plans for exciting future growth, we want to expand our reach even further and get Beauhurst into as many hands as possible - which is where you come in!
We’re looking for someone ambitious and self-motivated to manage the first stage of the sales cycle, focussing on booking in as many new client meetings as possible to help us grow even faster.
Within your first couple of weeks, we’ll equip you with all the skills you need - you’ll become an expert on our platform and the various different use cases, attend online and in-person client meetings and learn best practice.
- Researching and understanding prospective clients to decide whether they would benefit from Beauhurst
- Reaching out to prospects via email, LinkedIn, or on the phone
- Quickly and succinctly getting to the heart of clients’ needs and conveying how different uses of Beauhurst can help them
- Managing a pipeline of potential clients using our CRM system
- Actively testing and finding ways to improve your own process as well as suggesting ways to improve efficiency of the wider team
- Liaising with the marketing team to help develop content ideas
- Inputting into longer term strategic thinking - both for the sales team and the company as a whole
This role has plenty of opportunity to develop over time, so you should be excited by working for a fast-growing start-up, eager to progress at pace and looking to take on more and more responsibility with time.
The ideal candidate
You should be a recent graduate or looking for an entry-level role with plenty of opportunities to progress. We’re not looking for a particular university subject or background, just so long as you’re ambitious and eager to learn.
Personality-wise, we’re looking for someone who is;
- Naturally personable, fun and sociable - you enjoy working alongside others and excited by the prospect of working towards goals as a team
- Intelligent, articulate and organised - you’re confident organising your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
- A fast learner, quick thinker and able to remain calm under pressure
- Resilient, able to bounce back after a setback, and keen to improve how things are done
- Highly motivated to succeed
We’re offering a highly competitive salary of £28k + £4-6k OTE
As well as that, you’ll also get;
- Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Beautiful Brixton office with our own rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any relevant reading material that interests you
- Free fruit, tea and coffee, and regular team and company lunches
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office and lots of social events
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want the role and why you'd be great at it.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.