Start Date: ASAP Salary: £28k + 3-7k (OTE)
Are you looking for an entry-level role that combines your love of people and technology? Are you also excited by the chance to work for a young and sociable company where you can progress at pace? Then look no further. We're looking for an ambitious graduate to look after our clients & help them get the most out of the Beauhurst platform.
You’d be building long term relationships with people from widely different industries, travelling all over the UK & using their feedback to help us build an even better product! If you’re highly personable, target driven and looking for responsibility from day one, then we’d love to hear from you.
Beauhurst is the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy, and our platform is the only way to understand them. Giving professionals access to Beauhurst provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping make smarter business decisions, drive innovation and connecting the right people together.
Working for us means joining a smart, passionate and fun-loving group of people, all with a huge mix of individual interests, quirks, and skills. Because of our continuing rapid growth, it’s a fantastic time to join and immediately get hands-on experience, tonnes of responsibility and play a key part in shaping the business going forward.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on interacting with people and hitting targets to join our Account Management team.
You’ll learn all about the industries surrounding high-growth companies and how to meet our clients' needs. Working alongside a fantastic team, your goal will be to keep every subscriber happy and maximise the value they get from using Beauhurst for many years to come.
You’ll play an integral role in the future of the company, spotting opportunities for growth and taking feedback from subscribers to help us develop long-term strategy and make Beauhurst an even more useful tool!
You will be responsible for your own set of current clients;
- Building relationships - maintaining regular contact with your clients via email, on the phone, and in person
- Travelling to meetings/lunches/training sessions across the UK
- Training subscribers on how to use our online platform
- Hitting renewal and retention targets (and being rewarded for it)
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell (for instance, to sell additional features or our consultancy services)
- Communicating user feedback to our product development team and the rest of the company
OTE £35k (£28k + bonus and commission)
As well as that, we're delighted to offer:
- Beautiful Brixton office with rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any reading material that interests you
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office, regular events and free lunches
- Access to lots of freebies and discounts via Perkbox
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you contribute to
To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want this role and why you'd be great at it.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.