You will excel in this role if you're intelligent, resilient, and a self starter. You'll also be fantastic at building a rapport and relationships and you'll be equally motivated by smashing targets and interacting with people. We’re looking for Graduates, although any experience you have that demonstrates the above will be warmly received!
We are the leading source of market intelligence on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy – driving innovation, new technologies, and jobs growth. This means that everyone wants to be involved with them – from professional service firms looking to advise them, funders wanting to invest in them, through to the government seeking to better understand and support them. The problem is that – aside from Beauhurst – there just isn’t any good data on these businesses.
The Beauhurst platform is the only way to understand the whole UK high-growth ecosystem. It allows our clients to discover companies through best-in-class search functionality; to track them with customisable alerts; and to fully understand them and the surrounding high-growth ecosystem with a suite of stats. All of which is why we have such a wide range of high-profile clients, including KPMG, Reuters, London Stock Exchange Group, HM Treasury, and Barclays.
As you’d expect, our people have a wide range of skills. In our client facing teams we have Marketers, Salespeople, Account Managers and Research Consultants, who get our product and services in front of everyone who should know about it; and make sure our subscribers get the best possible service. And then we have our Product, Data and Development teams, who constantly drive our data and our product forward.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on interacting with people and hitting targets to join our Account Management team. You'll use your great communication skills to help us build and retain even stronger relationships with our ever-expanding client-base. If your dream job sees you using your commercial focus, determination and emotional intelligence to get results, then this is the role for you.
You’ll learn all about the industries surrounding high-growth companies and how to meet our clients' needs. Working alongside a fantastic team, your goal will be to keep every subscriber happy and maximise the value they get from Beauhurst for many years to come.
You’ll be integral to the future of the company, spotting opportunities for growth and communicating user feedback to help design the next strategy plan.
- Training subscribers to use our online platform
- Responding to complex queries
- Hitting renewal and retention targets
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell (for instance, to sell additional features or our consultancy services)
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with subscribers
- Keeping up to date with and communicating new feature releases
- Communicating user feedback to our product development team and the rest of the company
Start date: Immediate
OTE £35k (£25k + bonus and commission)
As well as that, we're delighted to offer:
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you contribute to
- Fantastic culture – you’ll be welcomed into a fun, quirky and intelligent team, committed to seeking and supporting personal development
- Beautiful Brixton office with rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any reading material that interests you
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office, regular events and free lunches
To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want this role and why you'd be great at it.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.