Our Account Management team has built long-lasting relationships with some of the world’s leading organisations. The result: satisfied users, exceptionally high retention rates and a rapidly growing business.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on interacting with people and hitting targets to help us build even stronger relationships with our ever-expanding client-base. If your dream job sees you using your commercial focus, determination and emotional intelligence to get results then this job is for you.
Beauhurst is an online platform that enables users to search for start-ups, scale-ups and other interesting, ambitious companies, providing them with hugely valuable information. Our product has a strong USP and many and varied uses across industries from Corporate Finance and Private Equity through to Government bodies, universities and start-ups themselves. Our clients include the likes of Deloitte, KPMG, Smith and Williamson and the London Stock Exchange to name just a handful.
You’ll learn all about the industries surrounding high-growth companies; and how to explore and satisfy client needs. Working alongside a fantastic team, your goal will be to keep every subscriber happy and maximise the value they get from Beauhurst for many years to come.
You’ll be integral to the future of our product, communicating user feedback with our product development team to help steer the development of new features.
- Training subscribers to use our online platform
- Keeping up to date with and communicating new feature releases
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with subscribers
- Responding to complex queries
- Hitting renewal and retention targets
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell (for instance, to sell our consultancy services)
- Communicating user feedback to our product development team and the rest of the company
To excel in this role, you’ll be:
- Fantastic at building rapport and relationships
- Commercially focused
- Interested in and keen to learn about the high-growth sector
- Motivated by hitting targets and interacting with people
We’re looking for Graduates and are not concerned about specific work experience (although obviously any experience you have that demonstrates the above can only work in your favour!)
Start date: January 2019
OTE £30k (£25k + bonus and commission)
As well as that, we're delighted to offer:
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you contribute to
- Fantastic culture – you’ll be welcomed into a quirky, fun and intelligent team, committed to seeking and supporting personal development
- Beautiful Brixton office with rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any reading material that interests you
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office, regular events and free lunches
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want the role and why you'd be great at it.
We'll get back to you within 7 days to let you know the outcome.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.