Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe, we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group, owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current operations in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens, and we are building a second European major hub in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a CRM Director responsible for accelerating our global growth efforts across all stages of our user journey, upscaling the interaction with our customers and building a robust CRM ecosystem within the organization. The ideal candidate will be an automation focused, bar-raising, and highly data-driven leader, with a proven ability to work cross-functionally to identify opportunities at every stage of a user’s life cycle and generate innovative solutions to improve Beat’s user and revenue growth, all in a fast-paced, competitive environment. You will report into the VP of Growth and manage a diverse team of CRM experts.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Identify and evaluate data-driven opportunities for growing and strengthening our userbase on both sides of the marketplace (passengers and drivers), focusing on customer experience and lifetime value
- Attract, lead, and retain a team of world-class CRM experts responsible for the execution and automation of both driver and passenger activation, engagement, reactivation, and marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Growth Director to identify key priorities and customer engagement metrics, defining the optimal programs and tools for managing the customer base and efficiently maximizing engagement, conversion, and retention rates
- Work closely with Product and Engineering stakeholders, identifying, creating, and optimizing solutions to track customers’ pipeline and behaviours, measuring your success in growing our userbase, maximizing its value, and minimizing churn
- Own the tech stack responsible for supporting the CRM function at Beat, through vendor and tool selection and management, equipping your organization with an industry leading solution to efficiently and effectively scale our operations
- Generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests to support efficient user and revenue growth at scale
- Support localized marketing strategies and campaigns through CRM to increase success within specific countries and verticals, aligning with leadership within countries and business lines
- Monitor the effectiveness of our global CRM efforts and report insights to the senior management team
- Maximize the value of the user journey through rigorous testing of existing and newly developed initiatives including: referral campaigns, incentive programs, product marketing, and organic engagement
- Constantly scrutinize and analyze all ongoing initiatives and strategies, reacting appropriately to pivot resource allocation and capitalize on opportunities
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience, much of which in a hyper-growth environment dedicated to Customer value management
- Strong business acumen, as proven through a track record of successful entrepreneurship, consulting, operational and/or analytical commercial experience
- Growth mindset and “bias” for automation; curiosity and ambition to continuously challenge the status quo, test, measure results, and automate what works, ultimately upscaling the organization
- Excellent team-building ability: experience in leading teams and a record of attracting, cultivating, and retaining top talent
- Experience working with user segments to optimize product engagement
- Proven track record in identifying opportunities throughout the user lifecycle, defining KPIs, and managing progress against said KPIs to ultimately drive efficient and industry leading user and revenue growth
- Extraordinary communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience working with data scientists, data visualization tools, attribution modeling, and data feeds
- Hands-on, proactive, and data-informed approach coupled with an established, rigorous, and sophisticated testing philosophy and willingness to take calculated risks
- Strong Excel / data manipulation skills
- Doer attitude and obsession with results
Who you are
- A strategic thinker, recognising the business needs of tomorrow
- You never stop to question the quality of your work and like to continuously improve
- You see your role as a business enabler and partner, impacting company’s overall results and contributing to its success
- A creative problem solver who likes experimenting, basing your ideas on data and analytics
- You are customer focused and lead by example
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to join a fast scaling business allowing for unprecedented freedom in your job. We expect you to approach things differently, crafting your own success in an unstructured environment without red tape.
- You will join a team of people who grow this business as their own and are inspired by the idea of creating the best user experience in the world.
- You will be part of an environment which gives you unlimited opportunities for growth professionally and personally.
- And of course, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities, together with competitive salary and benefits, including flexible working hours and an amazing workspace.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.