Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current operations in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building a second European major hub in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a business focused Growth Director responsible for accelerating our growth efforts on all stages of our users’ funnel across all markets. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, bar-raising growth leader with a strong ability to work cross-functionally to identify opportunities at every stage of our users’ life cycle and generate innovative solutions to improve Beat’s user and revenue growth in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to grow and optimise both sides of the marketplace (passengers and drivers) using quantitative and qualitative information
- Define and implement a best in class data infrastructure to support Growth at Beat by selecting and integrating analytics and AB testing tools into Growth’s analytics framework
- Work with and lead data teams to provide dashboards and testing tools as services across the organization
- Generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests to support efficient and industry leading revenue growth
- Develop a short & long term strategy in cooperation with the VP of Growth to accelerate our growth in every market
- Attract, lead, and retain a team of world-class Growth experts responsible for the execution of both driver and passenger activation, engagement, and reactivation campaigns
- Monitor the effectiveness of our growth efforts in every market and report insights to the senior management team
- Identify, optimize, and prioritize new growth initiatives, as well as the relevant product changes, to support user and revenue growth
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, BI, Digital Media, and CRM teams
- Maximize and optimize growth through rigorous testing of existing and newly developed initiatives including: referral campaigns, incentive programs, and engagement
- Constantly scrutinize and analyze all ongoing initiatives and strategies, reacting appropriately to pivot spend and capitalize on opportunities
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience, much of which in a hyper-growth environment
- Strong business acumen, as proven through a track record of successful entrepreneurship, consulting, operational and/or analytical commercial experience
- Excellent team-building ability: experience in leading teams and a record of attracting, cultivating, and retaining top talent
- Experience working with user segments to optimize product engagement
- Proven track record in identifying opportunities throughout the user lifecycle, defining KPIs, and managing progress against said KPIs to ultimately drive efficient and industry leading user and revenue growth
- Extraordinary communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience working with data scientists, data visualization tools, attribution modeling, and data feeds
- Hands-on, proactive, and data-informed approach coupled with an established, rigorous, and sophisticated testing philosophy and willingness to take calculated risks
- Strong Excel / data manipulation skills
- Doer attitude and obsession with results
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to join a fast scaling business allowing for unprecedented freedom in your job. We expect you to approach things differently, crafting your own success in an unstructured environment without red tape.
- You will join a team of people who grow this business as their own and are inspired by the idea of creating the best user experience in the world.
- You will be part of an environment which gives you unlimited opportunities for growth professionally and personally.
- And of course, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities, together with competitive salary and benefits, including flexible working hours and an amazing workspace.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.