Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as “Taxibeat” in 2011 in Europe and after 3 years expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. It currently operates in Greece, Peru, Chile and Colombia with many new markets coming in the next months and years. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in Latin America which is current focus of expansion.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that?
By constantly growing our world class operations and engineering team. We are a “product focused - engineering culture” organisation, with a focus on developing projects such as carpooling, automated pricing, advanced route planning by using microservices, machine learning and AI. Sounds exciting enough?
Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
About the role
As Communications Manager you will be responsible for building experiences and related messaging and materials that elevate Beat’s corporate profile across channels.
We’re looking for a Communications Manager with the right mix of creativity, integrated marketing and project management skills to partner with our recruiting teams and devise strategic external experiences, messaging and supporting communications plans to attract top talent.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Infuse soul/human element into all communications to demonstrate authenticity with employees and attract talent.
- Oversee Beat channels (Linkedin, Glassdoor etc), drive campaigns and content plans in tandem with recruitment efforts and ads.
- Outline the vision for recruitment experiences at Beat and externally at conferences and events that attract top talent and build intrigue around the brand. Determine materials for major shows and work with an agency on the designs.
- Partner closely with the HR team to plan for recruitment push, developing full campaigns, messaging, information session presentations and training for recruitment representatives.
- Measure success and report industry and business impact of key programs.
- Working closely with Central Marketing team to tell our story in creative and inspiring ways.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years experience in communications or someone looking for a career change and intuitively gets these stuff and may be looking for a career change
- English Fluency both written and verbal
- Ability to build global cross-functional relationships with others in HR, recruiting, marketing and corporate communications across the organization
- Passionate about people and curious about workplace culture, diversity and the employee experience. Your communications connect people to the brand!
- Superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow up on tasks.
- Team spirit with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude - self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
What's in for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides - travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top line tools
- Free Spanish lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.