About the role
At the CX back-office team, an important part of our mission is to support CX at Regional level with 24/7 coverage, and we are looking for a CX agent representative to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting our end users with the most important complaints we receive from our multiple channels, always aiming to provide extraordinary experiences guided by the customer-centricity approach.
What will you have to do day in day out:
- Handling of tickets assigned to the In-house team
- Tasks related to the Customer satisfaction and support
- Satisfactorily achieve the proposed indicators
- Be aware of processes and guidelines for the area, and be willing to share feedback with your supervisor and CX BO stakeholders
- Embrace and live Beat values and culture
What you need to have:
- CX experience (at least 1 year)
- Experience handling critical calls is a plus (desirable)
- Ability to understand and follow procedures
- High resilience to adapt to constantly changing environment
- Intermediate English
- Willingness for continuous learning and development
- Team player with a great attitude and passion for technology
- Technical or university degree
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides - travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, fruit, and snacks all day long (when visit the office)
- Training budget for personal development.
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that gives employees coaching, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- Corporate Discount Program to be used in almost all LatAm countries.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.