Βeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes. Beat’s mission is to become part of people’s everyday life by making transportation more affordable, convenient, efficient and safe while providing enormous economic opportunities to thousands of people who wish to earn extra income as drivers.
Beat is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. The app was founded in Athens, Greece, starting its life as “TaxiBeat”. Within 3 years of operations in the Greek capital, Beat extended its service in Latin America, starting from Peru. Today, it’s the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in this region, serving millions of rides every day. Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, and Mexico and has a Tech Innovation and Engineering Hub in the Netherlands.
About the role
This role will build the bases of UX Writing in the world of Customer Experience. We have different channels where users contact us when they have an issue or a break in the regular user journey. Our ideal candidate will be able to improve the overall experience through diverse methodologies to validate the usability of the content and making customers submit their complaints with complete information so agents can also have a great experience attending them with the least amount of interactions.
External channels are not the only thing we care about. We also have internal platforms that let agents grab all the information they need in order to solve tickets. A great experience for agents helps the customer centric model we are looking for.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Validate and improve content in the CX touchpoints through usability tests, metrics and user centered design methodologies.
- Improve the overall UX in our touchpoints and request upgrades to the UI to the relevant stakeholders when necessary.
- Handle the CX tone of voice for all our contact channels as well as being aligned with the brand’s main guidelines. Set the guidelines for content creation on the CX Communications team.
- Participate in the design of new help centers and contact channels as the business grows.
Some cool projects incoming:
- Help menu design: Collaborate with the UX and development teams on redesigning the help menu.
- Cosmos gamification app: Our shining new tool for boosting agent’s productivity and recognition. Collaborate with the new features and expansion to the different CX teams over latam.
- Chatbots: How are our customers interacting with our social media channels? Collaborate with the Program team on giving a nice experience through chatbots validating the content architecture and usability.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Psychology, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Writer, UX Designer or related roles
- Desirable SEO experience, graphic design and web programming
- Exceptional writing skills especially on web content
- Proactive and out-of-the-box thinking
- Data driven skills as we need to connect content with metrics
- Communicative skills and strong will to both learn and teach in the fast-paced ride-hailing industry
- Fast adaptability to multiple changes
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- 100% Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Legal life insurance since the first day of employment
- Beat rides! Travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Personal training budget and other learning tools
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly working environment with A-level professionals
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.