Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group jointly owned by Daimler and BMW. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
The role of the Junior Account based in Bogata is to be in charge of the support the implementation of new projects of the Company, monthly close, checking taxes, doing reconciliation and being aware of risks from a fiscal and accounting perspective.
What you’ll be doing
- Daily accounting entries (AR, AP, Deposits & Payments).
- Running reports as requested under the supervision of Manager Accountant.
- Assisting the Manager Accountant in monthly reconciliations, in monthly bank reconciliations, in monthly closing and G/L accounts reconciliation, in managing the accounts payable and receivable.
- Report payment updates to different channels.
- Support the Manager Accountant in internal processes.
- Make the bank conciliations corresponding to each month.
- Assist the annual audit process.
What you need to have
- Fluent in Spanish and English intermediate level.
- Great communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Certification as an Accountant, Bachelor in Accounting
- Knowledge of COLGAAP, IFRS
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with SAP
- Willingness and capability to take on new technologies.
- Must have availability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Free lunch at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
**CVs must be in English**
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.