Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Argentina.
About the role
As a Strategy & Operations Intern you will analyze the supply and demand of our marketplace. You will be the face of the Marketplace Operations team, interacting with our local operations in Latin America in each country on a daily basis. You will need to have a bias for action: ensuring that we are fast acting in response to constant market changes. Have strong organisational and project management skills as you assist us in executing on our operational priorities.
This is a unique opportunity to influence decision making in one of the fastest growing ride-hailing apps in Latin America. You will report directly to the Team-Lead of Regional Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze operational data and generate insights to support marketplace decisions
- Collaborate strategies with our Operations teams across LATAM to optimise our supply and demand
- Act as a the daily point of contact for the stakeholders (LATAM Operations / Product / Engineering) of the team and drive alignment
- Update, implement and maintain processes. Review and analyse of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Launch new Products and test new hypothesis to help us optimise our marketplace
What do you need to have
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Strong attention to detail
- You can simplify complex problems and communicate in a clear and concise manner across the organisation
- Strong data manipulation experience, such as Excel/Google Sheets
- Knowledge of SQL
- A Quantitative degree is a plus
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to join a scaling successful business and at the same time still get a lot of freedom in your job. Actually we will expect you to approach things differently and beyond regular.
- You will join a team of people who grow this business as their own and are inspired by the idea of creating the best user experience in the world.
- You will be part of an environment which gives you unlimited opportunities for growth professionally and personally.
- And of course, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities, together with competitive salary and benefits, including flexible working hours and an amazing workspace.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.