Our new Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will own the full recruitment cycle process of business and operations roles, including but not limited to Growth and Marketing, Finance, Operations. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner owns and drives the attraction and sourcing strategies. He/She will set up a five star candidate experience and targeted, effective interview processes, leverage data to inform and influence decisions and own progress reporting across different countries in LATAM.
What you’ll be doing:
- Talent Acquisition “Point” of contact | You will be the main point of contact to several of our Business & Operations Roles in LATAM. You will lead the site reporting and track progress versus plan, identifying challenges or risks and providing solutions to leadership. Guide, mentor, teach and foster a culture of learning in the recruiting team focused on team success.
- Strategic hiring partner / stakeholder management | You will support your hiring managers, building high-performance teams by interpreting your client’s business goals and organizational needs into creative, effective recruiting strategies and hiring processes. Proactively inform and advise hiring teams on market and talent trends, building trusted partnership through honest and candid conversations where you are seen as a hiring expert.
- Candidate Attraction | You will showcase your passion for the industry and intimate knowledge of the market to engage passive candidates through compelling storytelling personalized messages which convey our unique career possibilities, advantages, and rewards that are distinct from those of our competitors. Additionally, you will build Beat's brand in the region through attending networking events, conferences, e-meetups, etc.
- Talent Sourcing & Pipeline Creation | You use your growing relationships and your understanding of talent markets to identify, qualify, cultivate and develop talent communities to solve immediate hiring needs and as well as supply talent-on-demand for future needs. At any given point, you have at least a handful of qualified and interested candidates ready to engage for our most critical roles
- Brand ambassador & Candidate Experience | We will differentiate ourselves by providing 5 start candidate experiences and making each candidate know how much we appreciate their investment and our commitment to invest in their career growth. We will provide timely, useful career feedback to each person we speak with and ensure they enjoy their interview journey. You will amplify our employer brand one candidate at a time!
- Data Analysis, Insights & Reporting | You leverage data to inform hiring decisions and influence hiring excellence at Beat. You gather relevant data (sometimes at your fingertips and other times you will need to get creative), analyze and act on the insights to constantly strive for improvement. You will identify internal and external opportunities in trends in the talent markets with our talent competitors, compensation and rewards attractiveness, channel and funnel effectiveness, candidate experience and more!
- Candidate Assessment & Screening - You interact with our candidates, bringing them through the interview and closing processes and provide support to meet their needs (e.g., onboarding, relocation, Visas, critical dependencies). You assess candidates using prescribed tools and frameworks.
- Operational Compliance & Excellence - You advocate for and apply Beat’s hiring standards in execution of your work, and educate clients on the appropriate processes and policies.
What you need to have:
- Track record as a full lifecycle recruiter successfully identifying, engaging, assessing and closing some of the best talents across multiple disciplines and levels
- You will need to have experience in managing senior leadership stakeholders in co-creating hiring plans, interview processes and recruiting approaches to achieve aggressive growth targets
- You love to solve challenging problems as we are building something amazing, leveraging creativity and data to influence improvements in strategy, sourcing, operations, process and more!
- You bring passion about your candidates’ experiences and advocate for this in a balanced way with your hiring teams. You are respected in the industry as a talent magnet for the impressions you make, known for ensuring a timely, transparent and valued experience for each person you touch
- You are an expert in building and cultivating a pipeline of top talent “on demand” for current and future hiring needs of your customers. This means you have a structured approach in partnership with your hiring teams to proactively and methodically outreach, engage and pre-qualify passive candidates
- You stay abreast of compensation trends in the marketplace including competitor practices as well as the ability to analyze compensation and job data which is meaningful to our attractiveness in the market. You leverage your data to inform hiring managers and forecast future compensation issues and demands.
- You have a track record of advising your hiring teams through competitive analysis. You have a strong handle on your talent competitors and evaluate their respective strengths and weaknesses in terms of value proposition. This includes an ability to gather intelligence, interpret and present it in a powerful way to the right stakeholders at the right time to continuously improve our approach
- You are an advocate for the power of diverse teams and drive inclusive hiring processes. You have success in establishing and promoting diversity and inclusion in all aspects of team building, including the ability to identify high-performing and diverse talent, create and own objective, inclusive assessment and selection processes. Act as a role model and steward for an environment of objectivity, open communication, and respect.
- You are a master at closing as you are compassionate and striving for the shared win for both the candidate and for Beat. From the first day, you build trust through listening and understand the drivers and motivations of your candidates and setting expectations early on. You effectively articulate Beat’s value proposition and offerings through clear, honest and transparent communication seeking common ground for success.