Βeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes. Beat’s mission is to become part of people’s everyday life by making transportation more affordable, convenient, efficient and safe, while providing enormous economic opportunities to thousands of people who wish to earn extra income as drivers.
Beat is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. The app was founded in Athens, Greece, starting its life as “TaxiBeat”. Within 3 years of operations in the Greek capital, Beat extended its service in Latin America, starting from Peru. Today, it’s the fastest growing ride-hailing service in this region, serving millions of rides every day.
Beat is currently available in Greece (HQ), Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico and has a Tech Innovation and Engineering Hub in the Netherlands.
About the role
The Total Rewards Team is actively looking for a highly motivated and accurate finance professional to join the team as HR Financial Controller. The Total Rewards team is responsible for optimizing and monitoring the employee compensation and benefits.
In this role, the HR Financial Controller will manage headcount budget planning processes, forecasting and tracking in a close relationship with Finance. In this role you will drive the headcount cost control and planning quality in our business as well as automate end to end processes.
This job reports to the manager of the total rewards team and has a dotted line to our VP of Finance.
What you’ll do:
- Automate and develop existing planning and tracking processes
- Lead the implementation of a planning tool and the training of end users
- Own and coordinate headcount budgeting processes aligned with our company strategy, run frequent revisions and report budget/actual analysis
- Constantly liaise with senior stakeholders and teams to support decision-making and achieve budget targets by providing accurate cost analysis and forecasting scenarios
- Work very closely with Accounting, Payroll, People System and People Business Partners teams to ensure the accuracy of all the data related to cost reporting and planning
- Be responsible to run regular audits for data accuracy
- Develop predictive models on headcount costs for different compensation structures and market positioning.
- Be part of diverse projects and support developing compensation models
What do you need to have
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field ideally with a focus on Finance/Controlling
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance/Controlling; experience in Human Resources/ Compensation & Benefits is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Finance and/or HRIS tools, SAP is also a plus
- Experience in handling and visualizing data (e.g., tables, charts, graphs, dashboards) and basic statistics (e.g., correlations, regressions)
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you
- Competitive full-time salary
- Annual Bonus
- Private Health and Life Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Personal Educational Budget
- + an additional list of secondary benefits
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
Please send us your CV in English
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.