About the job
The driver lead serves as the direct bridge between the Customer Excellence leader, Performance team the People team and other stakeholders. You’ll be at the ground floor at our Operations Hubs working with assigned drivers with the main objective to help them improve their performance, support training programs that will help the fleet to fully understand our internal processes and policies implementation while pushing for the compliance of all our internal systems.
As Driver Lead, you will serve as an advocate for our drivers in an effort to drive changes to positively impact the overall experience of the final clients.
What you'll do day in day out
- You will get around 30 drivers assigned to you in order to help them to improve their performance based on data and quality controls made by the monitoring team
- You will serve as the front line, speaking with drivers face-to-face at our hubs to help them improve their performance and experience as employees for Viral Code
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment managing an array of driver issues with different internal teams, vía our online channels of communication
- Become an expert on the operational processes and services to our final clients
- Identify potential trends and pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create a solution to improve the fleet experience at Viral Code
- Coordinate with management to channel the driver’s feedback to all areas of the business such as the Operation Stakeholders, managers, technology, marketing, communications and product teams
What you need to have
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills
- Tech savvy including Apps, Google Suite
- Be client obsessive
- Customer Service Ticketing system experience is a plus (Zendesk, CRM, etc)
Excellent Face to face communication skills and negotiation skills
- Committed - Goes the extra mile when a situation requires it
- Take initiative and act as owner (proudly) of a situation when identify potential frictions
- Dynamic character willing to work on projects of all types
- Someone with a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Look for continuous improvement
- Intermediate to advanced english skills
- Previous experience in transportation is a plus
- Be open to work flexible shifts
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion