Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
We're looking for a CRM Senior Manager to lead the CRM efforts using a creative approach to secure and manage target audiences while delivering outstanding campaigns.
You will be responsible for the impact of the communications that provide users with content and information that retains and builds local relationships via email, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging. You will work on all user lifecycle stages, starting from their first download through churn. You will be creating new paths together with a great team of hackers and hustlers in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Scale your team by attracting, training, and retaining top CRM talent and implementing optimal team structures to support your business goals
- Define our best in class implementation of CRM strategy via intelligent, data-driven testing, design, and channel-mix optimization
- Own the business impact that CRM drives at your user stage
- Ensure healthy collaboration across business leaders and teams, including BI, Digital Media, Promotions and Incentives to empower CRM’s impact and growth
- Oversee the implementation of industry leading integrations and partnershipσ to support CRM
What you need to have:
- 7 or 8 years of experience. Minimum 3 years of experience with CRM or Marketing/Growth Analytics in a leadership role.
- Excellent team-building ability: experience in managing teams and a record of cultivating and retaining top talent.
- Extraordinary communicator mindset, thriving in a collaborative environment
- Data-driven personality with willingness to take calculated risks
- Experience with CRM strategy and tools, particularly for mobile apps
- Strong familiarity and passion for customer relationship management and marketing
- Strong familiarity with email marketing best practices, requirements and creative process
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience in analyzing engagement campaigns and developing cohesive conclusions based on data
- An entrepreneurial spirit/attitude —ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides - travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Training budget for personal development
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
Please send us your CV in English
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.