Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
This position is part of the People Experience and Workspace team, which designs and delivers a great employee experience, which empowers our employees to do great work and enables the business to scale. The team's core deliverables include onboarding, offboarding, leaves of absence, benefits support, data + analysis, compliance, operations/admin and frontline support.
What you will do day in and day out:
- Provide our LatAm based employees with an incredible employee experience
- Organize and facilitate new hire orientations while partnering closely with our IT and Workplace teams
- Provide frontline support, both operational and administrative, for our employees, stakeholders, and the People Experience team, with day-to-day and ad-hoc requests and inquiries throughout the employee lifecycle
- Help employees to fully understand their benefits, including complex cases where anticipating their needs and highlighting our benefits offerings appropriately is key to employee experience. Partner with the People Experience regional Supervisor team and the Total Rewards teams to triage and manage escalations
- Own and manage data transactions on HRIS, such as transfers, promotions, data changes, etc.
- Own and manage local HR operational work in Mexico (and other LatAm countries ad-hoc), such as labor requirements and its required documentation, coordinating social insurance documents with government/public agencies and administering the signing documents with the company stamp/seal
- Identify and implement improvements that result in increased efficiency and effectiveness, from onboarding and beyond
- Support and provide insights into the broader People Team organization with the use of data
What you need to have:
- Have 2+ years of HR experience in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Have experience in supporting early-stage growth environments
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent judgment with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work across multiple systems (HRIS, ticketing platform), while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify workflows
- Fluent in English and Spanish
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion