Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the Role
Starting in 2022, we will be expanding in other latin regions our vertically integrated product: fully owned, highly safe, superior quality and professional supply service managed fleet.
With the launch of the new brand we need to change the perception of our brand through digital media and acquire a new profile of user never targeted before.
This represents a critical role as user acquisition will become our top priority. The leader who joins must be able to raise the bar of media buying, manage a team, enhance visibility across the organization and excelling at marketing analytics.
As a Head of User Acquisition at Beat, you will develop meaningful marketing campaigns to reach, engage, and acquire current and future Beat users in various markets around the globe. You will be the one to define our digital strategy, managing external marketing parties, leading internal performance buyers, collaborating with our internal growth optimization analysts, and owning all digital acquisition outcomes to drive growth for critical markets. You’ll be responsible for 8 figure budgets in a high-impact, highly-visible strategic role that touches both sides of our market: riders and drivers. You will have access to top-tier marketers, analysts, and product managers to help execute on the strategic, tactical, technical, and quantitative vision you have to grow across our most important markets.
We are looking for an individual with experience in paid social and display advertising at a global scale, and expertise in manipulating and analyzing large data sets to drive maximum business value. He/she must have the ability to view marketing problems and data from a financial, behavioral, and optimization perspective, and the emotional intelligence to empathize with our riders and drivers.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the strategy and collaboration in driving growth for both riders and drivers via paid digital marketing channels
- Provide country-specific domain expertise and insights to your Digital Marketing team to customize growth strategies
- Manage, forecast, reconcile and plan how to allocate a monthly budget across paid growth channels
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to build solutions that solve problems in a unique way to maximize digital’s impact on rider and driver markets
- Work closely with analytics teams to measure the effectiveness of paid growth initiatives and devise measurement plans for high-impact marketing programs
- Build processes to quickly identify shifts in performance and leverage business units in each of our local markets to craft, communicate, and execute market-specific, data-driven action plans
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Stay up to date on the latest growth industry developments, particularly as they relate to marketing and media buying
- Evaluate emerging tools and channels and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Brainstorm, evaluate, implement, and measure new and creative growth strategies
- Partner with senior growth leads to define Beat’s growth strategy via digital media
- Attract, hire, inspire, train & develop, and retain exceptional Media Buying talent
What you need to have:
- 8+ years of experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role
- Proven working experience managing paid customer acquisition channels with an eye towards discrete, measurable targets (marginal CPA, CAC, LTV, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes
- Ideally coming from a mobile application environment
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort and experience with quantitative marketing analytics, budgeting, forecasting, scenario planning, and test-and-learn methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Relentless focus on improvement
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- Proficient English communication skills
There is a preference for this role to be based in Amsterdam. However, we are open to provide employment contracts in Athens (Greece) or remotely from Spain.
We can only sponsor Visas for our site in Amsterdam.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.