Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
We are looking for an HR Analyst (Massive Roles) ‘obsessed’ with self-organization, interested in a challenge to set up the hiring process for a new company/business, as well as designing the process for resignations and dismissals.
This person will have full ownership, to run this process.
What you'll do day in day out
- Manage huge amounts of documents and information, so it’s very important to have strong organization skills;
- Initially, you will participate in building the ideal process for hiring and dismissing drivers;
Design, implement and oversee processes for:
- Documents collection and new drivers registration in our internal tools
- Ensure driver´s documents are correct and complete
- Onboarding process for new drivers
- Design process for leavers (company or employee’s initiative)
- Find ways to automate operative work and become more efficient
- Constantly review the process and find ways to be more accurate, efficient and tackle frequently faced problems in the operations perspective
What you need to have
- 2 years of solid experience in massive employee HR processes (registration, payroll, onboarding & off-boarding, etc)
- Knowledge in payroll and basic labor law
- Experience in administrative activities
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to design and follow processes
- "Hands on" mindset
- Team spirit and agility
- Passion for disruptive innovation and technology
- Fluency in English verbal & written (nice to have)
What's in it for you
- Full-time competitive salary
- Legal life insurance since first day of employment
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Flexible working hours and top line tools
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion