Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, across the globe, we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Argentina.
About the Role
We are looking for a data-first, business focused Growth Optimisation Specialist responsible for planning, executing, measuring, and optimising campaigns to drive BEAT’s growth in all markets, whether through referral programs, incentive schemes, or newly crafted growth levers. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be extremely focused on testing new growth initiatives and maximising their impact on the business, as measured through incremental impact on size and value of our userbase. He/she will be a data-driven person who understands users’ acquisition & retention metrics and knows how to take calculated risks in order to fuel growth, all with an insatiable competitiveness and bias for action to be industry-leading, both as a company and as an individual.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan and execute growth campaigns to optimise both sides of the marketplace (passengers and drivers) using quantitative and qualitative information
- Build a pipeline of experiments based on data-backed ideas and hypotheses in cooperation with the Growth Leads and fellow Specialists
- Measure the business impact of our growth experiments and assess new testing opportunities
- Report the effectiveness of our growth efforts in every market and share insights to stakeholders, automating where possible
- Identify, evaluate, and document any product feature development with high potential on our growth, with a focus on the improvement of our user experience and the automation of our growth efforts
- Constantly scrutinize and analyze all ongoing initiatives and strategies in the market and react appropriately to capitalize on growth opportunities, across all growth levers (communications, incentives, acquisition efforts, etc)
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of analytical, operational, and/or consulting experience
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Experience working with user segments to optimize product engagement
- Understanding of a user lifecycle and how to optimise each of its different stages
- Skilled at driving decisions in ambiguous environments
- Great communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Data-driven personality with willingness to take calculated risks
- Experience working with data scientists, data visualization tools, attribution modeling, and data feeds
- Hands-on, proactive approach and established testing philosophy
- Strong Excel / data manipulation skills
- Experience with A/B testing
- Doer attitude and obsession with results
- Solid SQL skills required
- Advanced English skills
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program (for Greece-based employee)
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button (for Greece-based employee)
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.