Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
About the Role
As Beat’s business matures globally, key components to our continued growth is unlocking opportunities to bring new customers to Beat & helping existing customers to discover new products or programs.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to own the end-to-end channel strategy for Beat’s digital media efforts within Paid Social & Search. This is a unique opportunity to make a measurable impact at a global scale by defining and driving media strategies, experimentation, measurement and cross-functional alignment to grow Beat’s business. This will require collaboration and alignment with important partners across Growth, Analytics, Creative, Engineering & Product.
The ideal candidate
You should have a proven track record of working cross-functionally to deliver growth toward business. You should be able to work independently, comfortable with making decisions & navigating ambiguity. Entrepreneurial mentality, deep understanding of digital media channels, creativity and executional prowess are key.
Key Working Areas
- Paid Social & Search Channel Strategy: Identify, lead and prioritize channel initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact
- Experimentation: Craft experimentation strategy (media, creative testing, audience, budget, important metrics), execute, & report on experimentation performance
- Cross Functional: Own communication and reporting cadence with key partners such as senior & executive management, local business teams & growth operation
What You'll Do
- Own the end-to-end channel strategy for Paid Social & Search and serve as main POC for digital media on your strategic initiatives
- Work alongside Analytics, Product, Engineering, Growth & Local teams to plan, develop, and execute the digital media strategy and experimentation plan that will result in product adoption and effectiveness
- Lead ongoing communications with cross-functional partners to ensure strategies and progress are aligned
- Work with Analytics to ensure that all campaigns are set up and tracked properly and can be effectively measured. Including, but not limited to dashboards and important metric reporting
- Embrace knowledge of all changing marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, and media tech
- 5+ years of developing and executing multi-channel strategies and demand gen programs
- Mobile app marketing experience
- Experience with Paid Social channels (primary) & Paid Search (secondary)
- Strong familiarity with automation technology and measurement approaches to digital marketing
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, and a data-driven approach
- Global in-house digital marketing experience preferred
- Strong presenter, able to clearly narrate strategic vision and performance of your projects
- Deep experience working cross-functionally to lead campaigns and experiments end-to-end from ideation to launch, analysis, and iteration
- Experience with Tableau and other business intelligence tools
- Bachelor's Degree required
What's in it for you
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.