Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
About the Role
As a Digital Media Manager at Beat, you will develop meaningful marketing campaigns to reach, engage, and acquire current and future Beat users in various markets around the globe. You will be the one to define our digital strategy, managing external marketing parties, leading internal performance buyers, collaborating with our internal growth optimization analysts, and owning all digital acquisition outcomes to drive growth for critical markets. You’ll be responsible for 8 figure budgets in a high-impact, highly-visible strategic role that touches both sides of our market: riders and drivers. You will have access to top-tier marketers, analysts, and product managers to help execute on the strategic, tactical, technical, and quantitative vision you have to grow across our most important markets.
We are looking for an individual with experience in paid social and display advertising at a global scale, and expertise in manipulating and analyzing large data sets to drive maximum business value. He/she must have the ability to view marketing problems and data from a financial, behavioral, and optimization perspective, and the emotional intelligence to empathize with our riders and drivers.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Own the strategy and collaboration in driving growth for both riders and drivers via paid digital marketing channels
- Provide country-specific domain expertise and insights to your Digital Marketing team to customize growth strategies
- Manage, forecast, reconcile, and plan how to allocate a monthly budget across paid growth channels
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to build solutions that solve problems in a unique way to maximize digital’s impact on rider and driver markets
- Work closely with analytics teams to measure the effectiveness of paid growth initiatives and devise measurement plans for high-impact marketing programs
- Build processes to quickly identify shifts in performance and leverage business units in each of our local markets to craft, communicate, and execute market-specific, data-driven action plans
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Stay up to date on the latest growth industry developments, particularly as they relate to marketing and media buying
- Evaluate emerging tools and channels and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Brainstorm, evaluate, implement, and measure new and creative growth strategies
- Partner with senior growth leads to define Beat’s growth strategy via digital media
- Attract, hire, inspire, train & develop, and retain exceptional Media Buying talent
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role
- Proven working experience managing paid customer acquisition channels with an eye towards discrete, measurable targets (marginal CPA, CAC, LTV, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort and experience with quantitative marketing analytics, budgeting, forecasting, scenario planning, and test-and-learn methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Relentless focus on improvement
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Commuter Benefits Program
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.