Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as “Taxibeat” in 2011 in Europe and after 3 years expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. It currently operates in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico with many new markets coming in the next months and years. Its great success was attested by the acquisition from Daimler A.G. and Beat is already establishing its position in Latin America which is current focus of expansion.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
About the role
We are looking for an outstanding business focused Growth Optimisation Manager responsible for supervising and accelerating our growth efforts on all stages of our users’ funnel across different markets. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, bar-raising growth leader with a strong ability to identify opportunities at every stage of our users’ life cycle and generate innovative solutions to improve Beat’s growth in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to optimise both sides of the marketplace (passengers and drivers) using quantitative and qualitative information
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
- Develop a short & long term strategy in cooperation with the Growth Lead to accelerate our growth in every market
- Attract, lead, and retain a team of world-class Growth Optimisation Specialists responsible for the execution of both driver and passenger activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns
- Monitor the effectiveness of our growth efforts in every market and report insights to the senior management team
- Optimise and develop new initiatives to unlock next level of Growth for specific segments of both for drivers and passengers
- Work closely with entire Growth team and: Marketing, BI, Digital Media, CRM for strategic campaigns
- Maximize and optimize growth through rigorous testing of existing and newly developed initiatives including: referral campaigns, incentive programs, and engagement
- Constantly scrutinize and analyze all ongoing initiatives and strategies, reacting appropriately to pivot spend and capitalize on opportunities
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 4 years of analytical, operational and/or consulting experience
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Excellent team-building ability: experience in managing teams and a record of cultivating and retaining top talent
- Experience working with user segments to optimize product engagement
- Good understanding of what user lifecycle is and how to optimise each of its different stages
- Extraordinary communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Data-driven personality with willingness to take calculated risks
- Experience working with data scientists, data visualization tools, attribution modeling, and data feeds
- Hands-on, proactive approach and established testing philosophy
- Strong Excel / data management skills
- Experience with A/B testing
- Doer attitude and obsession with results
- SQL skills is a strong plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.