Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
About the role
We are looking for an outstanding business focused Growth Optimisation Manager responsible for supervising and accelerating our growth efforts on all stages of our users’ funnel across different markets. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, bar-raising growth leader with a strong ability to identify opportunities at every stage of our users’ life cycle and generate innovative solutions to improve Beat’s growth in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to optimise both sides of the marketplace (passengers and drivers) using quantitative and qualitative information
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
- Develop a short & long term strategy in cooperation with the Growth Lead to accelerate our growth in every market
- Attract, lead, and retain a team of world-class Growth Optimisation Specialists responsible for the execution of both driver and passenger activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns
- Monitor the effectiveness of our growth efforts in every market and report insights to the senior management team
- Optimise and develop new initiatives to unlock next level of Growth for specific segments of both for drivers and passengers
- Work closely with entire Growth team and: Marketing, BI, Digital Media, CRM for strategic campaigns
- Maximize and optimize growth through rigorous testing of existing and newly developed initiatives including: referral campaigns, incentive programs, and engagement
- Constantly scrutinize and analyze all ongoing initiatives and strategies, reacting appropriately to pivot spend and capitalize on opportunities
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 4 years of analytical, operational and/or consulting experience
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Excellent team-building ability: experience in managing teams and a record of cultivating and retaining top talent
- Experience working with user segments to optimize product engagement
- Good understanding of what user lifecycle is and how to optimise each of its different stages
- Extraordinary communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Data-driven personality with willingness to take calculated risks
- Experience working with data scientists, data visualization tools, attribution modeling, and data feeds
- Hands-on, proactive approach and established testing philosophy
- Strong Excel / data management skills
- Experience with A/B testing
- Doer attitude and obsession with results
- SQL skills is a strong plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- High tech equipment and top line tools
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.