Opportunity Criteria Specialty:
Prior Hospitalist/Inpatient Experience
No J1 or H1
W2 (No 1099)
- Current, active licensure in the state of Texas and Wisconsin; additional states desired
- Telemedicine Hospitalist, daytime and overnight coverage availability - 12 hour shifts
- Responsibilities - admissions, consults, and cross-cover
- Part-time minimum of 6 shifts per 4-week block
- Serve as backup coverage for other telemedicine sites
- Work from Home, set your own schedule and spend more time with your family
- Malpractice provided by Beam Healthcare
- Work closely with hospital and Beam Healthcare administrative teams
About Beam Healthcare
Beam Healthcare is looking for a Telemedicine Hospitalist to join our growing team of providers, administrators, analysts & friends who share the vision of Healthcare Equality. Our partnerships with all types of healthcare organizations are strengthened by our commitment to providing quality-based care with a team-based approach.
Our motto of “Telemedicine Moving Forward” signifies a proactive approach to system change, whereby we enhance patient care in communities we serve by implementing evidence-based, innovative solutions. This allows us to exceed quality goals while building a strong foundation for the future of medicine. The future of medicine is not limited by social or geographical boundaries. Are you ready to extend the reach of your expertise?