The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including administering benefits, leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments as pertinent.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, along with attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
About Beam Healthcare
Beam Healthcare is a growing, Joint Commission accredited physician group looking for an HR Generalist to join our growing team. We are a group of independent clinicians providing services to critical access and community hospitals, and we pride ourselves on providing quality focused, outside-the-box solutions to our clients. Our solutions have been proven to be successful. Our physicians focus on delivering quality, patient-centered care and streamlining processes so clinicians can spend more time with patients.
Our motto of “Telemedicine Moving Forward” signifies a proactive approach to system change, whereby we enhance patient care in communities we serve by implementing evidence-based, innovative solutions. This allows us to exceed quality goals while building a strong foundation for the future of medicine. Input from hospital administration, physicians, nursing and supporting medical staff is taken into consideration while making changes. Ongoing core measures and value-based purchasing criteria are discussed with the administrative and medical team. Beam Healthcare is reversing the tides. Through our technology partners, we serve remote hospitals and clinics by bringing top physicians and specialists to patients using video conferencing and remote diagnostics. Patients and their families no longer need to leave town to have access to the best healthcare. Beam Healthcare telemedicine is reaching those most in need and supporting communities by keeping health care dollars local, where they belong. We are expanding rapidly to critical access hospitals and look forward to charity opportunities. Our reach is no longer set by commute time and our passion knows no bounds.