Director of business development.
5+ Years in Healthcare Service Sector
Based on Experience
A successful candidate will have experience in healthcare, with knowledge of telemedicine operations, as well as success developing relationships with healthcare leaders in the C-Suite roles including CEOs, COOs, CNOs and CFOs. Ideal candidates will meet and exceed our revenue goals and growth objectives.
The Director of Business Development role is remote and you will work closely with our marketing and clinical teams to help maximize our growth and deliver exceptional solutions to our clients. Your responsibilities will include using consultative selling techniques to build relationships with C-Suite professionals in various organizations, identifying targets and developing a list of potential clients, assisting in inbound marketing efforts, and CRM management. If you are a self-starter and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then this is the role for you!
- Become a student of the telemedicine space and quickly become an expert on service delivery and the Beam value proposition
- Identify prospects and quickly establish credibility and relationships with healthcare organizations and professionals
- Build a pipeline of new opportunities using various prospecting techniques along with developing and qualifying leads
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of all service offerings including tele-hospitalist, tele-specialty, and specialty procedure review and interpretation.
- Become an advocate of our culture and brand value of Beam by collaborating with our internal team and continuously looking for innovative ways to grow the company
- Embrace the consultative sales process and master the fundamentals of each stage in identifying and qualifying opportunities.
- Set personal goals to meet company expectations as it pertains to activity goals
- Attend trade show and industry events, as needed
- Proven experience in Healthcare Business Development, specifically telemedicine services
- Knowledge of consultative selling process and techniques and comfortable at identifying and overcoming objections
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and with limited supervision will achieve weekly targets for sales activity.
- Build relationships with the healthcare community and network with potential influencers and decision makers
- Experience utilizing CRM systems, specifically HubSpot
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated maturity and the ability to perform in an entrepreneurial environment, both individually and as a team player
About Beam Healthcare
Beam Healthcare is a growing, Joint Commission accredited organization looking for a Director of Business Development to join our growing team. We are a group of independent clinicians providing onsite & telemedicine services to hospitals, clinics, and post-acute facilities to solve cost, quality, access, and healthcare disparity. We pride ourselves on providing quality focused, outside-the-box solutions to our clients & communities. Our solutions have been proven to be successful. Our providers focus on delivering quality, patient-centered care and streamlining processes so clinicians can spend more time with patients.
Our motto of “Telemedicine Moving Forward” signifies a proactive approach to system change, whereby we enhance patient care in communities we serve by implementing evidence-based, innovative solutions. This allows us to exceed quality goals while building a strong foundation for the future of medicine. Input from hospital administration, physicians, nursing and supporting medical staff is taken into consideration while making changes. Ongoing core measures and value-based purchasing criteria are discussed with the administrative and medical team. Beam Healthcare is reversing the tides. Through our technology partners, we serve remote hospitals and clinics by bringing top physicians and specialists to patients using video conferencing and remote diagnostics. Patients and their families no longer need to leave town to have access to the best healthcare. Beam Healthcare's telemedicine is reaching those most in need and supporting communities by keeping health care dollars local, where they belong. We are expanding rapidly and look forward to charity opportunities. Our reach is no longer set by commute time and our passion knows no bounds.