Opportunity Criteria Specialty:
Family or Internal Medicine - must have a current Wisconsin State Medical License
Prior Hospitalist/Inpatient Experience
3 years minimum in inpatient medicine
No J1 or H1
W2 (No 1099)
- Competitive salary with flexible scheduling.
- 5 shifts per month minimum.
- No Procedures required.
- Open ICU, managed by hospitalist team, must be comfortable with short-term vents or NIPPV.
- In addition, you can join our telemedicine hospitalist team and work from home to provide nocturnal coverage.
- Participate in quality committees at the hospital.
- Work closely with hospital administrative team.
- Location is 20 to 60 minutes from Madison, WI.
About Beam Healthcare
Beam Healthcare is looking for a Hospitalist to join our growing team of providers, administrators, analysts & friends who share the vision of Healthcare Equality. Our partnerships with all types of healthcare organizations are strengthened by our commitment to providing quality-based care with a team-based approach.
Our motto of “Telemedicine Moving Forward” signifies a proactive approach to system change, whereby we enhance patient care in communities we serve by implementing evidence-based, innovative solutions. This allows us to exceed quality goals while building a strong foundation for the future of medicine. The future of medicine is not limited by social or geographical boundaries. Are you ready to extend the reach of your expertise?