W2 (No 1099)
- Work from Home and spend more time with your family
- Wisconsin Medical License Required
- Addition of Texas Licensure or IMLC preferred
- Typically 7pm to 7am - telemedicine nocturnist coverage
- Responsibilities - admissions, consults, and cross-cover
- Part-time minimum of 5 shifts per 4-week block
- Potential Daytime telemedicine opportunities.
Our motto of “Telemedicine Moving Forward” signifies a proactive approach to system change, whereby we enhance patient care in communities we serve by implementing evidence-based, innovative solutions. This allows us to exceed quality goals while building a strong foundation for the future of medicine. The future of medicine is not limited by social or geographical boundaries. Are you ready to extend the reach of your expertise?