Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
We’re hiring for a new Senior Manager, Marketing Operations. This person will own reporting, campaign execution, and technology strategy and operations. This is a highly cross functional role that requires strong communication skills, as well as the ability to switch between solving strategic problems, and managing tactical implementation.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the marketing budgeting, forecasting and planning process in partnership with marketing and sales leadership with a focus on delivering maximum ROI
- Own full funnel marketing reporting to provide insights on everything from program effectiveness to ABM strategy, and provide recommendations on areas for improvement
- Ensure data quality and integrity across marketing systems and properties
- Collaborate with demand generation and the broader commercial leadership team to plan and execute an end to end pipeline development and revenue strategy
- Own the overarching marketing technology strategy, as well as day to day platform operations
- Enable marketers to operate campaigns from inception to execution to measurement, with appropriate support and governance
- Work with sales operations to optimise critical lead and account management including lead/account scoring, routing and efficient handovers to Sales
We are looking for...
- 5+ years experience in marketing / operations / analytics / bizops roles
- Strong proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- Strong collaboration skills - works well with sales operations and marketers to define and implement programs
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Experience adapting processes, reporting and technology to fit an ABM model desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams at the same time in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, paired with ability to tell narrative with data