Beacons is creating new economic opportunities for creators.
We believe that the future of work is going to see more people constructing a career that they really enjoy around who they are online — and creators are the first wave. If you’re excited for this future and want to help us get there sooner, please get in touch!
We recently raised a $6m seed round led by a16z and with participation from Li Jin, Naval Ravikant, The Chainsmokers, Night Media, and a bunch of other great investors — see the TechCrunch article here or our own blog post.
Go here to check out our current product and see some creators who are using it!
As a Frontend Engineer you will:
- Work together with the entire team, from ideation to implementation.
- Lead big parts of the product from scratch as one of our first engineers.
- Build products that get millions of page views a day.
- Are an expert in HTML/CSS.
- Have experience building mobile first web applications.
- Have some experience with design software like Figma.
- Have experience with frontend testing frameworks.
- 2-3 years of full time professional work experience in engineering.
Nice to haves:
- Have familiarity with Firebase.
- Have familiarity with Material UI.
- Possess a customer-centric mindset and have strong empathy for creators.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. No matter what you come in knowing, you'll be learning new things all the time and we'll be here to help!
Our team still has a lot to learn and if you join us, we would love for you to learn and grow with us!
For more on our culture, benefits, perks, and team, check out careers.beacons.ai!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Beacons is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
- Neal Jean (Co-founder, CEO)
- David Zeng (Co-founder, CTO)
- Jesse Zhang (Co-founder, CPO)
- Greg Luppescu (Co-founder, founding engineer)
And our supporters
- Connie Chan, Anne Lee Skates (a16z)
- Li Jin (Atelier Ventures)
- The Chainsmokers (Mantis)
- Night Ventures
- Crush Music
- Packy McCormick (Not Boring)
- Avichal Garg (Electric Capital)
- Susan Su (Sound Ventures)
- Bryant Chou (CTO, Webflow)
- Naval Ravikant (CEO, AngelList)
- Ankur Nagpal (CEO, Teachable)
- Scott Belsky (CPO, Adobe)
- Y Combinator
- And many more!