Beacon Biosignals is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative and operational support to Beacon's C-suite. Responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, assisting with office administration and coordinating team activities and off-sites. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to our efficiency by providing personalized and timely support to Beacon's Leadership team.
As an Executive Assistant, you'll work directly with the CEO, CTO and other senior executives of Beacon to...
- provide close executive, administrative, and operational support to Beacon's CEO and CTO.
- manage executive calendars and coordinate meetings with external collaborators.
- support hiring by assisting with sourcing, coordinating interviews, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- assist with the financial administrative tasks, including handling invoices and interfacing with financial professionals.
- assist with office administration, including food orders, office design and supplies.
- collate recurring team survey results to facilitate continuously improving cultural and engineering practice.
- coordinate travel for CEO & CTO, as well as company on-sites
- plan team activities like company off-sites, happy hours, game-nights, Airbnb virtual experiences, and conferences
At Beacon, we believe a diverse team builds more robust systems and achieves higher impact. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply!
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- 2+ years experience at fast-growing technology company.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently to solve problems.
- Excellent knowledge of Gmail, as well as MS365 applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Bonus: Experience with Slack, G Suite, Greenhouse, Quickbooks, and Gusto.
Beacon Biosignals is an equal opportunity employer; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.