Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, supply chain finance, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Support the team and the HSCF in the design, documentation and execution of the division's short and medium term strategy plan.
- Work across a range of projects at Beacon, covering product development / management, pricing, partnerships and expansion into new markets.
- Prepare and support the delivery of all communication with key internal and external stakeholders to the business.
- Work with the finance team in the preparation of financial forecasts, monitoring and reporting on business performance.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Planning and SCF team directly on various strategic and tactical initiatives to grow the business.
- Manage and develop key 3rd party relationships with our debt funders, service providers and other potential partners.
- Support the HSCF with different product development and product management initiatives for all finance product offerings across the following areas - market research, client engagement, legal, compliance, pricing etc
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, post graduate qualification preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably working at a Fintech or bank in a business management role.
- Have a passion for technology and how it can be used to build and deliver transformative client experiences.
- Experience working in a lending environment to SMEs in the area of working capital finance, trade finance or supply chain finance.
- Must understand the core principles of product management and must also have experience in leading mid to large sized project management initiatives.
- Analytical with a strong understanding of financial management, including - preparing forecasts, monitoring performance and managing a P&L for a lending business.
- Experience in strategy design and execution in a Fintech or bank environment that services the SME market.
- Highly competent in the documentation, presentation and communication of key plans, concepts, results and messages to all levels of stakeholder.
- Be a highly organized, proactive self-starter, skilled at working nimbly in a cross-functional environment (e.g., product, technology, business development and finance)
Salary : Competitive
We believe collaboration between people from differing and all backgrounds is key to developing innovative ideas towards success. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to everyone, no matter who you are, regardless of your gender, race, sexuality, religion or anything that makes you who you are.