Design, define and develop Beacon’s global Total Rewards philosophy and strategy in collaboration with our People Operations and leadership team. You will own compensation, incentive, share option and benefit offerings that enables long term and sustainable growth.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Design, define and develop Beacon’s global Total Rewards philosophy and strategy.
- Implement our reward philosophy and principles in compensation related decisions and processes.
- Shape and drive our global compensation programs and benefits offering as we scale.
- Design of equity plans and modelling in order to actively customize our strategy and stage of development.
- Partner with People Ops, managers, business leaders, and the executive team on compensation and benefit matters.
- Partnering with People Operations to build processes and support structure to employees.
- Be very data driven and stand for objectivity, independent decision taking, utmost credibility, and trustworthiness.
What you’ll need:
- Experience creating, developing and leading employee rewards strategies in hyper-growth environments.
- Experience defining benefits, compensation and equity packages on an international scale.
- Ability to leverage rewards to attract, engage and retain employees with a data driven approach.
- Hyper organised with a positive and proactive approach to problem solving.