Define the strategy & objectives for the Content team to accelerate Beacon’s growth & improve customer experiences whilst managing and growing a team of Content Associates to improve the processes that support our operations team with process, tooling, and policy launches and improvements.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Define the strategy & objectives for the Content team to accelerate Beacon’s growth & improve customer experiences
- Manage and grow a team of Content Associates to improve the processes that support our operations team with process, tooling, and policy launches and improvements
- Work with process designers, product teams, and cross-functionally to identify and create content best practices. Scale intricate process flows into easy to digest internal instructional content and external customer communications
- Writing, editing, & proofreading content for all lines of business
- Support & track performance metrics to enhance our content initiatives, driving best practices across the team
What you'll need:
- 5+ years in content with 1+ years leading a team
- Hyper-organized and strong attention to detail with a positive approach to challenges
- Excellent communication skills; ability to empathize with stakeholder needs and demonstrated success aligning across multiple teams & senior stakeholders
- Be able to assess and implement quickly - as a start up our priorities change quickly so you need to be able to implement in a piece-meal approach
- Customer obsession with experience building and scaling content for both internal operational teams and external customers
- Excellent writing and communication skills: write and edit with speed and accuracy while displaying a strong knowledge of English grammar and the ability to create clear, engaging, and informative text
- Ability to empathize with stakeholder needs and drive alignment across multiple teams