Be the driving force behind analysis of our people & recruiting data & metrics – using data to support recommendations on strategic topics across all things People. Tell stories through analysis and insights, going deep into data & metrics to understand what’s driving trends, and then be comfortable presenting this data in digestible outputs to senior internal stakeholders.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Be the driving force behind analysis of our people & recruiting data & metrics – using data to support recommendations on strategic topics across Recruiting, People Ops, etc.
- Tell stories through analysis and insights - you will go deep into data & metrics to understand what’s driving trends, and then be comfortable presenting this data in digestible outputs (e.g. dashboard development using visualisation tools) to senior internal stakeholders.
- Be an advocate across Beacon for the adoption of dashboards, data &
- analytics. This will include collaborating with a broad group of People users on the best use of dashboards and other analytical outputs.
- Work closely with our People Ops team to define, validate and enforce HR data integrity.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrable working experience in an analytical field handling workforce, recruiting & organisational data.
- Comfortable working on a day-to-day basis in one (or many) of SQL, Python, or Data Visualisation tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Customer-centric approach to solving problems and providing best-in-class service.
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication, organisational, and project management skills will be critical.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.