Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for setting the vision and strategic product direction for Beacon’s new supply chain Data products.
- Collaborate with leaders in product design, software engineers, data science, finance, and operations to create and launch an innovative suite of data products for our customers.
- Create frameworks to define product goals across business and technology functions, measure success and incorporate customer feedback
- Leverage data and analytics to identify actionable opportunities and provide senior leadership with key insights
- Have the freedom and encouragement to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of our customers.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical product management from conception to launch of a product.
- Proven success designing, launching and scaling new technology-based products in a start-up environment.
- Clear understanding of product management applied to software development in a service-oriented environment
- Proven ability to think big and innovate when faced with new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts in simple terms.
- Experience interfacing at all levels of the organization, from junior engineers to C-level executives