BCV is the premier full-service social media provider in the hospitality industry. BCV works with the 20 leading hotel brands in the world. Our social media experts have developed proprietary services, methodologies, and tools to continually create significant value for clients. We pride ourselves on our ability to monitor the social space and manage potential crises 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our comprehensive management services are supported by a robust arsenal of cutting-edge tools and analytics designed to drive traffic, increase sales, create unforgettable experiences for guests, and mitigate negative customer experiences.
Working with the Associate Director of Monitoring, the Junior Community Monitor is responsible for managing conversations across multiple social channels. Daily responsibilities include community listening, maintenance, engagement/conversation, pro-active outreach, influencer identification, and issue escalation.
- Respond to all incoming messages in a timely and personalized fashion.
- Understand and leverage BCV’s proprietary tools that support scalable social customer service.
- Work with account managers and seek out information to better understand your clients guest profile, property amenities, and area recommendations.
- Work with the copy writing team to understand the differences in each clients tone for reactive and proactive messages.
- Responsible for issue escalation by sending client alerts through BCV’s monitoring tools and following up on those alerts to make sure all items are handled appropriately.
- Support all monitoring team members by ensuring clean transfer of information around client sensitivities and supporting team members during peak volume periods.
- Be accountable for quality of message response, and volume of proactive and reactive messages on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify and surface key interactions to account teams for monthly reporting to clients.
- 0-1+ years of professional work experience (experience at interactive, advertising, marketing agency, or as a copy writer preferred).
- Must have active accounts across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. (You will be asked to provide access to accounts you have established and maintained.)
- Possess background knowledge and a true passion for the social media marketing space.
- Must have strong writing/grammatical skills as well as ability to present information and ideas logically and clearly; keen eye for detail also required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.